Ch 56- The Final Battle (pt 3)

Previously:

Y/n: *widen her eyes* wait...wait no I'm sorry! Please don't hurt them! I will be yours! I will do whatever you want just don't do it, please!

M.:...too late, slave!

After she said that M. disappeared before she reappeared somewhere else, right behind my mother. My mother turned around but it was too late, M. stabbed her hand through her heart.

I heard Tora release a scream of pain and anger, Mika and Myu turned around when they heard my mother's body drop to the ground. But M. was quick enough to decapitate the two of them before they could hit her once.

Y/n: no...no...no no no no nonononono! I-it's a bad dream...I'm going to wake up soon...and everything will be back to how it was before, right?

Unfortunately for me, it was only the beginning of this nightmare.
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

Y/n: *tear up* MIKA! MYU!

When I shouted my children's names Carmilla and Fubuki turned around and their eyes widened when they saw their bodies. However their gaze was quickly filled with rage, they ran to M. without acknowledging the enemies on their road.

It led to many enemies being able to hurt them, when they finally arrived in front of M. they immediately started to attack her. They were able to land some good hits but their rage made them predictable and...M. took advantage of it.

She managed to catch Carmilla's leg before she started applying pressure until the bone broke, but that didn't stop Carmilla. Fubuki managed to bite M. on her side but by doing so she didn't see the heavy muscle monster next to her. The monster lifted its arms before it slammed them on Fubuki's spine with extreme force and speed. Fubuki's spine broke almost immediately and her skull separated from her body, it rolled back and forth for a moment before it completely stopped and Fubuki's body hit the ground.

Her body started to change back into her human form but I didn't have time to look because I once again heard a cry of pain and rage.

Carmilla: *crying* YOU!! I'm GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!

M.: *smirk* sorry honey but you are already dead!

Before I could think more about what she said, I heard someone shoot a bullet and Carmilla's head got pushed back.

M. thought that Carmilla was finished but she was wrong, she quickly slashed at M., slashing one of her eyes and rendering it useless.

I heard a second shot being fired and Carmilla was on the ground dead. I looked down feeling the bonds that I had with Carmilla and Fubuki slowly but surely disappearing.

I heard people shouting and I saw Warden and Tora slaughtering their way to M., unfortunately for them, she had already anticipated that and when they passed an invisible line, they were grabbed and stabbed by someone under a cloak multiple times. I thought that they would regenerate but the wounds seemed to be coated with the same black substance that Ana's wound had when she was shot. They quickly slashed the person under the robe but they weren't there anymore, after that they kept going toward M. but they were getting slower as time passed. After going halfway they collapsed on their knees and not even thirty seconds later they died.

Y/n: *bow with her head touching the ground* please darling! I beg of you stop it, I am sorry for being disrespectful, it will never happen again so please let them live

M.: *look at Y/n with a cold face* hmm and how do I know that you are saying the truth?

Y/n: hm i-i don't know