Ch 42- Liliana's Mom

Previously:

Kaliaphis: *sigh* another one who wants to die...*turns to look at Liliana and her eyes widen* you...your highness?! *kneel*

Liliana: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU KILLED MY MATE!! I WILL FUCKING ERASE YOU FROM THIS UNIVERSE YOU PATHETIC DEMON!!

Kaliaphis: *wide eyes* y-your mate?! Forgive me your highness I didn't-

As Liliana was going to kill Kaliaphis something happened, the Horsemen and the Princesses felt a warmth spreading in their hearts, it was calm and enchanting. They knew what it meant, their mate was alive but...

Liliana: please don't tell me she did what I think...she didn't use "that"
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(Y/n's POV)

Y/n: (where am I?... I can't hear... I can't see... I can't smell... I can't touch anything.)

As I was wondering where I was, I slowly felt myself being lifted or transported somewhere. After a moment I felt the grass under me, I heard the leaves moving and I heard the sound of a waterfall with something moving in it. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw that I was back inside my mind but this time I was not in the meadow or at least not anymore.

???: the water is really good! Come join me!

I turned around and saw Hel swimming completely naked

Y/n: (damn... I'm fucking sexy)

Hel: Hello? Hel to Y/n can you hear me?

Y/n: yeah yeah I heard you I'm coming in

I took off my clothes and walked to the small lake before swimming next to Hel.

Hel: Do you remember what happened before coming here?

Y/n: well yeah...I died again right?

Hel: yep, honestly I'm baffled, how many times did you die and why do you keep dying?!

Y/n: I think I died two times already and I don't know why I keep dying, probably some sadistic god out here wants to see me die again and again

Hel:...anyway, as you know you died, and there is no way for you to come back. Or at least there is no safe way for you to come back

Y/n: *smiles excitedly* but I can come back, right?

Hel:...yes but there is no guarantee that it is you who will come back

Y/n: *frown* huh?

Hel: *sigh* let me explain, to make you "alive" again I will need to open some kind of small portal that will be connected to the underworld, or hell as humans call it and keep it open for days in your mind.

Y/n: okay that's easy enough

Hel: the problem is that demons and other creatures but mostly demons can go through this portal and since you are in your mind, if those demons manage to injure you badly or worse, you will simply disappear forever

Y/n: alright and what kind of demon is going to come through the portal?

Hel: any kind of demon, it could be among the weakest demon...or the strongest.

Y/n: alright I will just need to stay alive until it's done right?

Hel: yes but you will also need to stay in this symbol that I created before *point to a symbol on the ground drawn using blood*