Ch 50-Back To The Camp

Previously:

Y/n: *hugs Fubuki and Jinka* don't worry loves, I am okay

Since everything was taken care of outside, everyone started to go outside, and this time instead of the glare I first received, everyone looked at us with a smile.

Gil: *smile* everyone is thankful to you even if most of them are still a bit uneasy

Y/n: *smile sadly* I know but compared to what I and the others were greeted with when we first came here, it feels good.

Y/n: ( she said that the next time we see each other, it will be the last time we fight each other. I'm not scared! bring it on M.!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

After the fight with M. everyone understood how much of a problem M. could be if they were left alone. That's probably the reason why the discussion between Hector and Gil about the alliance was quickly concluded.

Not even thirty minutes after they both entered the meeting room, the doors opened again and Hector and Gil came out of the room chuckling and talking vigorously to each other.

Y/n: *smile* so I take it the discussion was good?

Hector: *smile* yes it was, we quickly found an agreement and now we just need to tell everyone about it.

Gil: we just hope that our people will be able to accept this alliance

Hector: well, for your people I think it's going to be okay, Y/n and the others defended this city with their lives on the line but the same cannot be said for my people

Gil: hmm that might complicate things, do you know what we could do to take care of the slight inconvenience?

Hector: well the best way would be for them to witness you and other humans protect a phenomena but maybe if we vouch for you guys then maybe they would be more favorable to this alliance

Gil: *nod* alright then we will let you vouch for us but if they need to see us save a phenomena, we have many videos in our archives of us saving many phenomena.

Hector: you are filming yourself saving phenomena?

Gil: *shake his head* no we do it to remember where we had gone and how many phenomena we were able to save. There is always a paper taped to it with the number of people that we couldn't save, and their information is written on it so that we will never forget that we were too late for them. Sometimes the bodies of those people are never found and the only thing we can remember from them is their names.

Hector: I see, I hope we won't have to use them

Gil: me too, are you going back to your camp right now?

Hector: hmm I don't know, I think I want to at least visit Polífos

Gil: *smile* sure, I can talk to you about some places that are very beautiful if you want

Hector: *smile* that would be appreciated *turn to the horsemen* you can go and have fun too, I don't think we will be leaving Polífos for a moment.

Y/n: *smile* thanks Hector

Hector: you're welcome

After that, I walked toward the infirmary to see how Katakuri was doing. On my way there however I passed Myu's room I think, and I heard some sounds that made me mad. I was going to slam open the door and grab her to scold her but then I calmed down.

Y/n: ( she is seventeen, almost eighteen years old Y/n. She is not a child! She can do what she wants with her mate...but I will make sure to talk to her about protections)