Ch 58- The Final Battle (Last Part)

Previously:

Gil: *eyes widen* incredible...a fusion between two forms?

Alataia: *casually slash an enemy in two* impossible, she was able to fuse her angel and demon form?

My wings protruded from my back and my horns appeared. My clothes changed and I immediately felt a boost in energy.

I flew high in the sky before I concentrated my demonic power in my right hand and my angelic power in my left hand.

M. got out of the rubble and searched for me, when she finally saw me, her eyes widened in panic.

Y/n: *smirk* o may the souls and bodies be one again! Let the dead rise again, and let their souls find their way back to their physical shells!

M.: (I underestimated her!) *smile with lust and love at Y/n* I want you even more darling!
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

After I finished chanting, I saw a lot of some kind of orb made of golden light. They were floating in the air and judging by the way everyone was looking around in the sky, I wasn't the only one who could see them.

I tried to find the ones who mattered the most to me and I easily found them. Myu and Mika were looking at me in awe, same thing for Warden and Tora. My mother was smiling at me, Jinka, Fubuki, and Carmilla were looking at me impressed and with loving smiles.

Then all the golden light flew toward their physical body and entered inside. The body no matter how damaged they were, regenerated at high speed until they were brand new.

M. looked around in slight panic, I then heard the sound of someone shooting and I felt two bullets heading my way. I quickly created a golden shield and the bullets stopped at mere millimeters from my face.

I flew toward M. and glared at her

Y/n: *glare at M.* Surrender M.! You are surrounded and you lost the advantages you had!

M.: *smirk* you know what, fine I will only if you come back with me and become my wife. I will take very good care of you every day and night. I was wrong, you are not a trophy, you are a diamond. The most beautiful diamond of them all and I want this diamond

Y/n: *sigh* how many times do I have to tell you that I will not betray my mates?!

M.: *get serious* I guess you will be my wife only if I beat you senseless

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Jinka, Mika, Fubuki, and Liliana running toward us.

Y/n: do not approach! This is a fight between me and M.! I won't allow you to interfere!

The four of them stopped and tried to talk but I gestured to them to help everyone win the battle. It seemed that they were going to not agree but to my surprise after a little bit, they ran to help the others while telling me to be careful.

I turned back to M. only to be met with a fist to my face. The punch made my head violently turn and I took a few steps back in shock.
I ran once again at M. but the sniper from before shot at me again. I created a golden shield once again to block the bullet but M. leaped at me at the same time. She spun on herself delivering a kick to my side and I swear I heard some of my ribs break. I clutched my side but M. didn't let me breathe, she grabbed my hair and threw an uppercut at me. My vision became slightly blurred for a second but I quickly retaliated, I swept her legs making her fall on her back before I got on top of her.

M.: *put her hands on my waist with a smirk* mhmm Y/n, you are a fucking sexy diamond

Y/n: *blush before glaring at M.* shut up! I already told you I'm not fucking interested