Ch 9-Let's Start Our Attack

Previously:

Gil: we have an idea, we think that we could use a fake village with traps and illusions. Once they are inside the village, we attack them and capture them then we bring them back and ask for information from them.

Linnae: hmm how are you going to capture them?

Dave: don't worry me and my group will take care of that *look at Gil* can I go back to my lab?

Gil: sure you can do it are you going to cre-

David: *knock on the door* forgive me for coming unannounced but a woman with her two children is outside our door asking us to let her inside.

Gil: *smile* well let her inside, is that why you are here David?

David: no but this woman said that she was from the Abanom village, east of here but the problem is that the village has been attacked by the horsemen a few hours ago, and she was still there

Gil: *furrow his eyebrow* what.

David: yes, one of the children said that "the nice lady with the armor" told them to go here

Gil: *eyes widen* wait did they see her face?

David: I don't know, I think so he said that she had beautiful (E/c)

Fubuki then remembered something that Y/n told her.

Fubuki: *turn to M/n shocked* wait are you...

M/n: *sigh smiling* my name is M/n...M/n L/n, I am Y/n's mother, it's nice to finally meet my daughter's mate though I wish it would have been in other circumstances
---------------------------------------------------------
Present(Fubuki's POV) :

Carmilla: *shocked* w-what?

Artoria: *put a hand on her sword* don't lie, Y/n told us that you died years ago when she was sixteen

Jinka: *glare at M/n* if you are Y/n's mother then what did you want to give her before you died

Tora : *growl at Artoria and Jinka* be careful of how you speak to her!

M/n: *look at Tora and smile* no, it's okay, a necklace, a beautiful necklace with a red gem inside it, and a photo of me, her father, and Y/n.

Artoria: *lay her hands back on the table* I see

Linnae: how did you survive?

M/n: oh well I passed out a few moments after the accident and when I woke up, I was here but the Supreme Priest told me that it was Dave who saved me

Gil: yes, the one who attacked M/n and her now-deceased husband was a very dangerous wolf who had been on a rampage, killing a lot of humans so we needed to stop them. I sent Dave there but the wolf was too far gone and so he needed to be killed.

Dave: When I killed the wolf, I saw M/n unconscious on the ground, I checked her pulse and she was still breathing so I carried her back here and we helped her recover and explained everything to her, about the prophecy and our church.

Carmilla: why didn't you come back? *get angrier* she mourned your death, when she died she told us that she felt abandoned and alone since you were gone. She told us that she hoped one day you would have opened the door and hugged her.

M/n: *look down sad* I wanted to come back but I couldn't, if I did I would have changed her future

Carmilla: *slam her hands on the table* so your so-called future is more important than your daughter!

Tora: *loudly growl with her claws out* that is going to be your last warning leech! Do not shout at her! Do you understand?!

Carmilla: *hiss at Tora* fuck off or I will tear your throat from your disgusting body!