Ch 45- Riding A Titan (Lemon 🍋)

Previously:

It was night outside, Y/n had gone to sleep around two hours ago after everyone left to reconstruct the damaged house in the camp or try to find the man with a snake.

Y/n was sleeping peacefully when she felt something on her lips, she opened her eyes and saw that Annie was kissing her.

Y/n: *smile* well hello to you too gorgeous

Annie: *pant* *pant*

Y/n: Ann-mmhpf

Annie started making out with Y/n, and their tongues danced together in a battle for dominance that Y/n won. She explored her new territory before she stopped to try to catch her breath.

Annie got on the bed and straddled Y/n's waist

Annie: I can't wait ahh ahh I want...no I need you right now

---------------------------------------------------------
LEMON IS STARTING NOW! I REPEAT LEMON IS STARTING NOW

Present:

(Y/n POV)

Y/n: *smirk* hmm i-mhpf

Annie interrupted me when she kissed me once again, while that was happening, she started rubbing herself against me while moaning in my mouth.

Y/n: holy shit Annie! You really are pent-up, aren't you? *take her chin with two fingers and kiss her*

Annie: *pant* yes oh god you have no idea! I've been holding myself back for a month!

Y/n: *raise an eyebrow* a month? Why didn't you come to me sooner?

Annie: *kiss Y/n's neck multiple times* I wanted to but too many things happened and I didn't want to bother you

Y/n: well then for tonight *rub Annie's penis through her clothes* I am all yours

Annie: ahh ahh Y/n

Annie slightly lifted herself upward and I saw that she was only wearing a beautiful red panty with a big bulge in it, and the upper part of her pajamas. She started to undress, first, she unbuttoned her pajamas and I was greeted by a sexy red bra. She then completely took off her pajama and tossed it to the side leaving her in her underwear.

I propped myself up on my elbows and my arms made their way around Annie's waist where I kissed many times the top of her beautiful breasts before once again kissing her. One of my hands made its way down her body where I grabbed her penis and started to slowly stroke it.

Annie started moaning in my mouth and I smirked. While that was happening, I unclipped Annie's bra with my other hand and watched as her breasts made themselves known. Her nipples were hard and screaming for attention so that's what I did, I latched on one of her nipples and started sucking and licking it.

I then felt one of Annie's hands sliding down my body, sensually rubbing one of my breasts over my hospital gown. Her hand slid further down until it rested in front of my entrance.

I felt something slowly leaking on my hand and I knew it was pre-cum, but I didn't have time to think more about it because suddenly Annie pierced my entrance with two of her fingers.

It made me momentarily stop, and I moaned but it was quickly silenced when Annie gently grabbed my head and brings it once again to her nipples. I once again started sucking and licking her nipple, her moans only fueled my desire to hear her moan even more.

Annie: ahh ahh Y/n! I'm-i'm going to...ahh

Y/n: *stop sucking Annie's nipples and whisper in her ear* do it darling