Ch 5-I Am A Mother?

Previously:

Hector: *smile* But I, my daughter, and half of our camp were able to run away *look at Y/n* thanks to you.

Y/n: *shocked* h-huh me?

Hector: *smile* yes you, you fought against them and helped us escape. Even when people wanted to stay and fight you didn't let them and you told them to leave with their mates and children. So we ran and ran until we found a big group of phenomena not far, we begged them to help us and they accepted but we came back too late. When we arrived in front of our house, you were on your knees with your head down and blood was dripping from your helmet, you had four swords stabbed in you, two spears and one hatchet was lodged in your side but even with all your wounds, you were holding your sword tightly, so tightly that we couldn't make you let go of it. We all mourned your death and buried you with your sword, my daughter was the most affected by it since she was your mate, she tried to kill herself many times but we were able to stop her. We thought that you died but a few months ago, we captured a human who after being tortured told us that he was working on a secret project, they wanted to create "phenomena" who would be mindless soldiers for them so they stole your body and the body of your four other mates and by an unknown way, bring back all five of you to life.

Y/n: I see...that's a lot to take in...by the way does your daughter know that I am here?

Hector: I'm pretty sure that she does, maybe she is waiting in your room?

Y/n: maybe, I should-*SLAM*

Y/n was interrupted by the sound of the door to the living room being slammed open.

???: *crying* Y-Y/n love...i-is that really you?
---------------------------------------------------------
Present (Y/n POV):

I turned my head to the side and saw a woman with piercing red eyes and short black hair, she was beautiful. She had scars on her face that emphasized her beauty, she was wearing a leather jacket with a black shirt under it, she also had a black jeans with holes in it.

 She had scars on her face that emphasized her beauty, she was wearing a leather jacket with a black shirt under it, she also had a black jeans with holes in it

Y/n: huh? Y-yes I'm Y-*slam*

I didn't have time to finish because she ran to me and hugged me tightly, afraid that I would disappear if she let go. I looked at my mates and saw them glaring at the girl which made me roll my eyes.

Y/n: I'm here now it's okay *stroke her hair* I'm sorry I don't remember anything

???: w-what you're joking right, my beloved? *look into Y/n's eyes and slowly kiss her*

Y/n: *her eyes widen before she smiles and kisses her* I'm sorry, can you tell me your name honey

Scarlett: my name is Scarlett and I am your mate *lay her head on Y/n's chest*

Liliana: *glare at Scarlett* hold the fuck up!

Scarlett: yeah *lift an eyebrow* what do you want?

Liliana: *scowl* what do I want?! Maybe making sure that you are her mate!