Ch 52- M. is coming

Previously:

After that Maria and Tomi left, and the others from the pack followed them since Maria told them to follow her to the house they will be resting in. Me and my mates once again resumed our walk to our house, when we entered the house, Hana and Yuki asked us if they could watch a movie. I accepted and I started ice age, I sat down on the couch with my mates by my sides, and Hana And Yuki laid down on Ulumpha's and Kaliaphis's lap.

While we were watching the movie I couldn't help but feel stressed about later today.

Y/n: ( how are we going to convince the people in the camp that the alliance with Polífos is a good thing?) *sigh* ( M. will probably attack us soon and I will not lose! Come at us M.!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(3rd POV)

It has been a few hours since Y/n and the others came back to the village only to find Tomi and the rest of (P/n) killing the creatures.

Right now, Y/n, her mates, Tomi, and Hector were in a meeting, arguing about how they could convince the people in the camp.

Hector: *sigh* what a headache

Liliana: can't we just tell them that we created an alliance with Polífos and that's it?

Ana: *raise an eyebrow at Liliana* and you expect people in the camp to agree and not rebel?

Annie: we need to convince them that an alliance is the perfect thing we need right now

Tomi: with the attack that just happened, you could say that it is a way to prevent another attack from occurring. Besides I don't know why you all are arguing about that, just tell them about the alliance and that's it

Hector: *look at Tomi* you are young and arrogant, making rash decisions isn't a good thing

Tomi: *puts a hand on his chest* oh I'm so sorry mister I brainwash people and make them kill humans

Oh right I forgot to say but Tomi learned what happened after Y/n's death, from her awakening to her fighting a dragon earlier today. Needless to say, as soon as Hector entered the camp, Tomi was already there to greet him and the two almost fought. Thankfully, Y/n ordered Tomi to stop and calm down while Scarlett calmed down her father.

Hector: *growl* silence brat, don't make me come to you and educate you

Tomi: *growls and gets up* go ahead, I will whoop your ass, old man!

Y/n: *slam her fist on the table* that's enough Tomi! Sit down, I already explained to you what happened! I wasn't the only one who had her memories modified! Hector and Scarlett too had their memories modified by M. !

Tomi: tch *sit down and cross his arms* I still can't forgive this guy! Lady Y/n, he made you kill innocent people who did nothing wrong! What about Yuki and Hana?! He pro-

Hector: *growl loudly* I never...NEVER, modified Hana and Yuki's memories! the only thing I did was show them videos of Y/n before her death. *glare at Tomi* do not ever insinuate something like that again boy, or I will show you that this old man can easily send you back to your dog house!

Tomi: dog house?! I will-

Y/n: Tomi, this is the last time I will repeat myself! Alpha's order, if you create more problems I will send you back to your sister!

Tomi: but-

Y/n: there is no but!

Tomi: *huff* fine...why don't you tell everyone in the camp about your life before your death?