Ch 40-Your Name Is Y/n

Previously:

M.: good, see I told you that I will tame you, we are making some progress, dear

M. got up and crashed their lips against Y/n's, Y/n didn't kiss back until M. pointed at the mirror where the creatures were still ready to kill Hana, Yuki, and M/n. Y/n opened her mouth and kissed back while clenching her fists, suddenly something slimy dashed into her throat and tried to go down. Y/n tried to move her head away but M. was firmly holding it. After a long moment, Y/n couldn't feel the slimy thing anymore and she collapsed from fatigue and closed her eyes. The last thing Y/n heard before waking up was M. laughing and saying that they will soon be reunited.

Y/n suddenly woke up and found herself back in the room she, her mates, and children are sleeping. She immediately looked toward Hana and Yuki and saw them cuddling with Scarlett making Y/n smile.

But what she didn't see in the mirror was herself, one of her eyes slowly changed color and it became a mixture of (E/c) and green. But the most important thing was that the black hairs spread even more.
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(3rd POV)

Y/n walked downstairs without waking up anyone, as she got downstairs she couldn't help but feel watched. She cautiously entered the kitchen and saw a shadow inside, she quietly approached the shadow while being in her demon form. She quickly grabbed the mysterious shadow by the throat and lifted them off the ground, the person started kicking Y/n to try and make her let go.

???: gggh F-Fk/n, what arghh are you doing?

Y/n: oh shit Ulumpha! *release Ulumpha* I'm-

Ulumpha?: Ahah idiot!

Ulumpha's body started melting, her skin slowly fell to the ground, it was almost as if Ulumpha? had become some kind of slime that couldn't support earth's gravity. Her body started breaking apart until her slowly dissolving head was the only thing remaining. The head looked at Y/n with a crazy smirk before it sprouted legs and ran at Y/n, she was going to kick the head when she heard her name being called.

???: Y............../n

Y/n: *kick the head away* who is it?!

???: Y......./n

Y/n: (there is someone behind me)

Y/n whipped around and tried to punch the person who was behind her but to her surprise, the person behind her was able to grab her first and stop her.

???: Y/n!

Y/n was going to yell at the person when she saw that it was once again a shadow.

Y/n: you will not trick me this time!

Y/n kicked the side of the head of the shadow when suddenly the shadow disappeared, she was blinded by a light and she felt herself being restrained by someone, she was going to attack the person holding her but she stopped when she saw who it was.

Y/n: Liliana?! You-

Liliana: what the fuck Y/n?! *wince from the pain she feels on the side of her head* first I see you standing in the kitchen without doing anything and murmuring to yourself in a weird language and when I try to help you, you kick me in the fucking head?!

Y/n: I'm so sorry Lili, I don't know what happened, I think it was a bad dream

Liliana: *let go of Y/n and rub the side of her head* what kind of fucking dream transform you into Mikey

Y/n: I'm so sorry Lili, I swear I didn't mean to kick you

Liliana: *smiles* it's okay so why are you in the kitchen?