Ch 22- A Relaxing Day

Previously:

Dalia: *grab Y/n's waist and keep her locked around her cock* yes yes fuck I love you Fk/n~!

As she said that Dalia started cumming inside Y/n's pussy. After a moment she stopped cumming and the both of them just laid there, with Y/n on top of Dalia and their breasts pressing against each other.

Dalia: *pant* that was *pant* incredible baby *kiss Y/n* are you okay ba-

Dalia stopped talking when she saw that Y/n fell asleep in the crook of her neck with a smile. Dalia smiled before she kissed Y/n's forehead, grabbed the covers, and put them on top of her and Y/n.

Dalia: *smile while rubbing Y/n's stomach* I hope you are pregnant, good night baby, I love you
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(3rd POV)

Y/n was sleeping when suddenly she felt like she was floating, she couldn't breathe, she was underwater and started to panic. She gripped her throat and looked around and saw lights coming from somewhere far away, she started swimming toward it. But suddenly something brushed her leg and when she looked down, she only saw darkness. Then something brushed her left arm and when she looked to her left, she saw a strange shadow looking at her.

???: Fk/n~ my sweet sweet Fk/n~ come join me~

It then smiled at her but it wasn't a happy or kind smile, no it was a malicious smile, she saw that it had razor-sharp teeth and she once again tried to swim away and to the light but the shadow grabbed her leg and tried to drag her into the shadows.

???: Don't struggle~ you don't need to think or react~ you don't know it yet but you are already in my grasp~

She didn't know how but she managed to make it let go of her leg and swam as quickly as possible to the light. As she approached the light, she heard it one last time before it disappeared.

???: you can't escape me~ soon we will be reunited~ and you will be my most prized possession~

As she came out of the water she took a deep breath and looked around. She was back at the place where she met Hel for the second time but this time she appeared inside a lake with...whatever this weird shadow was. She dragged herself out of the water when all of a sudden, a sharp pain made her wince. She looked down and saw a huge bleeding slash on her right leg that was dripping black blood, the one this monster grabbed, it was weird.

Y/n: I didn't feel anything in the water when she grabbed me...maybe I was just too focused on escaping it? And what's up with this weird black blood?

???: *smile* damn you look like shit

She looked at the voice and saw Hel looking at her with a mocking smile.

Y/n: yeah fuck you too Hel...can you help me up?

Hel: sure *grab Y/n's arms and lift her* can you stand on your feet?

Y/n: yea-*wince, when she put weight on her right leg,* maybe not on this one

Hel: let me look at-*Hel's eyes widen*

Y/n: *raise an eyebrow* what?

Hel: *shake her head* nothing I'm just a bit tired

Y/n: *look suspiciously at Hel* okay? Why am I here?

Hel: that's what I was wondering too but since you are here that's good because I have two things to say!

Y/n: okay spill it

Hel: first why is there a shitty church on a damn floating island?!

Y/n looked in the sky and saw that there was a floating island with a church on top of it but it was weird. The church was partially destroyed and huge ice spikes were penetrating it. Y/n couldn't see more precisely the structure because some kind of white mist was covering the whole island.