Ch 20-A Little Side Effect

Previously:

Y/n: Hector who attacked us? I need to know who put all of us in danger!

Hector: *sigh* it's the Church of Purity

Y/n: "Church of Purity"? Who are they?

Hector: I'll explain later...*look at Y/n's mates and children*...for now we should make sure that they are not in danger anymore

Y/n: you are right

After that Y/n carried Yuki and Hana while Hector carried Scarlett to the infirmary, on her way there, she only thought one thing.

Y/n: ("Church of Purity" whoever you are I will find you, and once I do I will make you meet your creator! You hurt my family, I'm going to track you down and make sure that you'll never dare to attack us!)Y/n: Hector who attacked us? I need to know who put all of us in danger!

---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(Y/n POV)

It has been a few hours since everyone has been brought to the hospital. Ana, Scarlett, Yuki, and Hana were still unconscious, but the poison was removed and their wounds has been tended to. Liliana has been treated for her wing, her arm, and the poison in her body, and Hector has been treated for the poison. Annie was at our house trying to find any clues that would tell us how the "Church of Purity" got inside our camp and managed to set up a bomb in our kitchen. Dalia was already up, the doctors told her that the poison seemed to be weaker with Dalia's metabolism.

But there is a little side effect to this resistance to the poison that she has. The poison increased her production of Testosterone, Estrogen, and Dopamine, which made her very lustful.

Dalia: *kiss Y/n's neck* mhm Fk/n~ you smell divine today~

As soon as Dalia was up, she grabbed me, she sat on a chair with me on her lap and started kissing my neck and nibbling my ears.

Y/n: ahh ahh D-Dalia calm down we mhmm can't do that here

Dalia: *her hand make her way into Y/n's pant and she slowly slips a finger inside Y/n's vagina* come on baby~ you need to relax~ look...they are sleeping *her other hand goes under Y/n's bra and rub her chest* you just need to be silent baby~

Y/n: *rest her head on Dalia's shoulder * but mhm oh yes Dalia *pant* just like that

Dalia: mhm baby you don't know how horny I am right now i-

Liliana: *wince* fuck my head *open her eyes and look at Dalia and Y/n* hey you two...you seem weird, did something happen while I was sleeping?

Dalia: *mumble in Y/n's neck* no you fucking interrupted us you asshole!

Y/n: n-no, we just did a bit of sport *smile*

Dalia: *smirk at Liliana* yeah we are going to keep going tonight

Y/n: *blush and look away*

Dalia: *smirk lustfully and kiss Y/n's cheeks* and I'm not someone who gets tired easily plus I always keep a rope with me

Liliana: *rolls her eyes* just make sure that the children don't hear you, I'm not dumb I know that you are going to have sex tonight.

Dalia: *raise an eyebrow* it doesn't bother you?

Liliana: no why would I be bothered? You are also Fk/n's mate so I don't care besides *smirk and look Y/n up and down* it's not the last time I enjoy my mate's beautiful body