Ch 28-Saving Two Phenomena

Previously:

Ana: *sigh satisfied* mhm that was good

Liliana: *smirk* I agree, mommy liked that...what about you Fk/n?

Y/n:...

Ana: Fk-*notice that Y/n fell asleep in her arms* *whisper* oh my god look at her sleeping face, she is so cute!

Liliana: *look at Y/n* aww what a cutie, come on we should go to bed

Ana: sure

After that, we made our way back to the bed and laid down in it with Fk/n between us. I and Liliana cuddled with Fk/n and we peacefully drifted to sleep, preparing for tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(Y/n POV)

I was at the bar drinking, I was keeping an eye on our targets. Earlier, my mates and a few warriors were able to trick the security guards and get inside the warehouse. We need to kill every guard and rescue the phenomena detained here, I was still looking around when someone sat on the stool next to me and flashed me a smile.

Y/n: ( does he think he is sexy or something? He just looks like an idiot)

Marc: hey beauty, the name's Marc can I buy you a drink?

Y/n: *fake smile* sure

Marc: *turn to the barman* barman, two rhums here!

Y/n: ( at least say please to him asshole, and who said I wanted a rhum?)

When the barman gave us the drinks, I smiled and thanked him while the asshole didn't even acknowledge him.

Marc: *smirk* so can I know the name of the beautiful lady I am talking with?

Y/n:...(my name...) *fake smile* Fk/n

Marc: *take Y/n's hand and kiss the back of it* it is a pleasure to meet you

Y/n: *fake smile* The pleasure is mine (I'm going to kill him)

In the corner of my eyes I saw Liliana entering the bar with a guard, he had one of his arms around her waist, she was wearing a hat that was hiding her horns and a red dress that was hiding her wings. When she looked in my direction, she saw the lowlife kissing my hand and I could feel her murderous intent from here, I smiled at her and she calmed down. She walked away into one of the bar booth seating and discussed with the man while keeping an eye on me.

Marc: so why are you here? Are you here to see the animals fight against each other?

Y/n: *raise an eyebrow* the animals?

Marc: *scowl* yeah those wicked animals that some people call phenomena *grab his rhum and drink it before slamming it back on the counter* fucking disgusting thing

Y/n: *clench her fist hard* I see *fake smile* why do you hate them?

Marc: *smirk* they don't deserve to live, it would be a mercy to end their life. *smirk* Even if I must admit some of the female phenomena have a fine body

Y/n: *fake smile* (you are the one who is an animal!) Didn't you say that phenomena are animals? I don't think you have much success with them

Marc: *laugh loudly* hahaha that's a good one, I don't need to have their consent *smile*

Y/n:...*cold* what did you just say?

Marc: *slightly scared* w-well I said that I don't need their consent t-to have a taste of their sexy body

Y/n: I see, I changed my mind

Marc: *raise an eyebrow* h-huh what do you-ggllrrck

I didn't let the man finish talking, I created a knife made of shadow and stabbed him with it. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and just stared at me in fear. I took out the knife and blood sprayed on my face and my dress. As soon as his body hit the ground, everyone screamed and tried to run away, the guard that was with Liliana got up and pointed his gun at me.