Ch 53- A Bit Of Hope

Previously:

At this moment a guard opened the doors in a panic before he looked at us.

Guard: a huge army of creatures is coming toward us, with the speed they are going, they will be here in about two days!

Y/n: (dammit! She is already here, we need to prepare our defenses and evacuate those who can't fight!)

---------------------------------------------------------

As the army of creatures was moving forward, we could see M. sitting on the shoulder of a particularly large creature, behind her stood around ten people who seemed to have human intelligence. M. looked off to the distance in the direction of the camp and she smirked.

M.: (this is it Y/n! The battle that will make you finally crawl at my feet! Let's see how long you can last!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

Y/n, the horsemen, Hector, Shagra, Ulumpha, and Kaliaphis were once again in a meeting, they kept trying to contact Polífos but to their surprise, Polífos never answered.

Hector: *growl* what the fuck is going on with Polífos?! Why are they not answering us or calling us back!

Liliana: maybe they already suffered from an attack or maybe the fight from yesterday had broken the phone that they use?

Dalia: *rolls her eyes at Liliana* come on, you're going to tell me that nobody has a mobile phone?

Liliana: *glare at Dalia* and how do we get their number genius?

Dalia: I don't know maybe you could fly there you idiot?!

Liliana: who are you calling an idiot! I'm going to skin you alive little-

Y/n: okay that's enough! Both of you! I know you two are stressed, we all are so I would appreciate it if you didn't kill each other and add more stress on us!

Liliana:...

Dalia:...

Tomi:...well if they don't answer, we need to find other allies, for now, we have the people in the camp-

Y/n: no, we won't make them fight, almost none of them received some kind of training formation. And the few who did are from when they were fighting in a pit against only one enemy. It won't help them against an army.

Ana: why don't we ask your mother for help Liliana?

Kaliaphis: I agree with Ana, if it is for you, her majesty will do everything in her power to protect you and the ones you care about.

Liliana: I don't know, yes maybe it could work...alright I'll call her later to ask her if she can help us

Ana: *smile* thanks Liliana

Liliana: *smile back* you're welcome

Y/n: *Turn to Tomi* Tomi, when do you think Rose will have assembled all the members of (P/n)?

Tomi: *scratch the back of his neck nervously* to be honest Lady Y/n, she should already have assembled them by now, the problem is that she is not here yet which is a bit alarming

Y/n: have they been attacked?

Tomi: I don't know, the last time I heard from my sister was when she told me that she was going to call back everyone

Y/n: alright so let me get this straight, the only people we can rely on for now are just us and maybe Liliana's mother and her troops.

Hector: *stroke his chin* it's not looking good for us right now...do you think Polífos abandoned us?