Ch 59-Spare

Previously:

M.: a few years ago while he was working on something called project horsemen, that's how I discovered you, after his death, I took over the project...please I swear I didn't kill anyone before you were brought back from the dead!

Y/n: and yet after that, you threatened me using my children, not even thirty minutes ago you killed two of my children, three of my mates, my mother and Warden and Tora

M.: *panicked* I was going to bring them back I swear, it would have taken a few years but they would have come back as good as new even with their head severed. Do you remember the pod you were in when you woke up?

Y/n: *nod*

M.: father showed me how to create more of them and boost their effectiveness so they would have come back to life in a few years.

Y/n: I see now shut up ( one part of me wants to kill her right here and right now...but she is just a kid, I can't kill kids, or at least not anymore...what should I do about her?)
---------------------------------------------------------

Present (Y/n's POV):

I was still wondering what I should do with M., even though she "killed" my children...she was a kid herself.

Y/n: ( no I must not think like that, I need to think about the potential danger she represents....she is too dangerous to be left alone, I guess I will need to do it)

I pressed the knife harder against her neck and she begged me once again, it made me falter for a bit but I very quickly thought about what she did before and I did what I had to do.

However, before I could proceed I was joined by my mates. They saw me with the knife pressing hard against M's neck.

Linnae: wait, wait, wait, wait Y/n! She is just a kid

Jinka: *glare at Linnae* a kid who killed Y/n's mother, Myu and Mika, me, and many others.

Carmilla: *glare at M in her vampire form* exactly...she should die for what she did

I was going to ask them why they were here when there was still fighting going on around us but I saw that most of the enemies had been dealt with.

Y/n: what should I do? One part of me doesn't want to kill her but the other is saying to kill her to make sure she will never create problems again for us

M.: *tear up* n-no please don't kill me, I beg of you!

Fubuki: *glare at M in her half-werewolf half-human form* it's funny to hear you say that when you didn't hesitate to kill my daughter and my father!

Artoria:...it feels wrong to kill this kid...but if she is a danger to Y/n, the children, or her mother then she needs to die

Ana: wow okay everyone calms down, we don't need to kill the kid.

Liliana: yeah for once I agree with Ana, this kid was probably brainwashed like us, knowing that the father was fucked up he probably experimented on his daughter to perfect the brainwash serum or whatever he used on us *shrug*

Annie: *glare at Liliana and Ana* but it doesn't excuse the fact that she killed M/n and many other people close to Y/n

Dalia: I mean when we were brainwashed, we killed many innocent people. She is the same as us, it's hypocritical to judge her when we did the same things.

Scarlett: besides nobody died, so we are good *smile*

Jinka: *glare at Scarlett* easy for you to say that when you saw nobody you cared about die, selfish piece of shit