Ch 39-M.

Previously:

Y/n: (this creature...it was the same thing I saw in the vision the voice made me see)

--------------------Meanwhile--------------------

In a dark room, a woman was writing notes about the horsemen and their weaknesses.

Suddenly the creature from before slowly made its way to the woman.

???: *cold* so did you do it?

The creature started shivering and the woman seemed to know that because she sighed and within the blink of an eye, the creature lay dead on the ground behind her.

???: I guess I shouldn't expect much from those failed experiments

The woman looked at a tube that had some kind of worm with fangs swimming in it.

???: *smirk cruelly* look like I finally found a use for you
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(Y/n's POV)

I shook my head and ran to Yuki's and Hana's room, when I entered the room I saw that Shagra was holding the children in her arms while glaring in my direction and Ulumpha was still holding the sledgehammer. When the two of them saw that it was only me and not whatever creatures they had to fight a few minutes ago, they relaxed and smiled in my direction.

Shagra: *smiles and waves* Heyy Fk/n!

Ulumpha: *smile and nod* hello Fk/n

Y/n: *smile* hello Shagra and Ulumpha *frown* do you know what that creature was? Did it hurt you or the children?

Shagra: Nah fortunately we are good, we were passing in front of your room when we heard something smashing to the ground.

Ulumpha: we immediately entered the room and we saw the creature sitting on Hana with its hands around her throat while Yuki was bleeding b-

Y/n: what?! Don't move from here!

Y/n got out of the room and shouted to the top of her lungs.

Y/n: ANA COME HERE RIGHT NOW!! THE CHILDREN NEED YOUR HELP!!

In less than thirty seconds, Y/n heard many pairs of feet make their way toward her. She was quickly joined by the rest of the horsemen who started swarming her with questions.

Y/n: Ana, Ulumpha told me that Yuki is bleeding!

Ana: I'm going to help her right now!

Everyone entered the room again and heard Ana chuckling which made them angry.

Liliana: what the fuck Ana?! Yuki is bleeding! *walk towards Ana* why are you-...it's a joke?

Ana: *smile* you scared me for nothing Y/n, she only has a couple of scratches.

Y/n: *blank stare* really?

Ana: *smile* yes

Ulumpha: *sigh* that's what I wanted to say but you didn't let me finish

Y/n: oh...so are they sleeping? Since they are not moving

Shagra: *smile* oh yeah don't worry, they are sleeping, I think this creature did something to them, they will probably wake up tomorrow or maybe later tonight

Ulumpha: now that I think about it, why weren't you in your room?

Y/n: *smile* we-

Liliana: we saw something in front of our windows, some kind of skinny creature. We chased it outside of the camp and tried to follow it but the damn thing managed to escape. We came back to the camp and saw everyone asleep, we woke up everyone, entered the mansion, separated to find out if something attacked us and after that Y-Fk/n shouted Ana's name.