Ch 54-The Final Battle (pt1)

Previously:

M.: is that your final answer?

Y/n: yes, we will fight to the death!

M.:...*glare at Y/n* as if I would allow you to escape from my grasp.

M. lifted her hand and everyone started to hear the sounds of M.'s army, but before they could attack them, everyone heard something. Something was behind Y/n and the others, and when they turned around, they saw a portal, the same kind of portal that brought Y/n to the place where she died. Except that in this portal, she wasn't staring at a house but at Gil, and he had an army behind him. As she saw Gil, many other portals opened around them and she smiled.

Y/n: (we have a chance! We can beat M.!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:
(3rd POV)

M. looked at the portals with boredom, but she wasn't dumb, as soon as she saw that portals started to appear she told her army to attack.

Y/n, the horsemen, Hector, and everyone else (except the children) ran into the army and started to fight to the best of their abilities.

There were many kinds of monsters in M.'s army. For example, there were some creatures who looked like humans from afar but the more Y/n and the other came closer to the creatures, the more they could see that this was not human.

The first type of creature were looking like a deformed humans, they had no skin, only flesh. Its teeth were sharp and protruding, it had some kind of chitin or bone structure apparent on its sides with little holes in it. But the most peculiar thing about those creatures was their arms. They were almost touching the ground, and at the ends of the arms, the creatures had hands with only three fingers and claws.

 They were almost touching the ground, and at the ends of the arms, the creatures had hands with only three fingers and claws

The second kind of monster had the general anatomy of a human but that's it. It was thin, its head looked like a mix between a crocodile, a human, and some kind of... hippopotamus? The legs of the creatures were long and powerful, they seemed like they were made to leap at unsuspecting prey.

 hippopotamus? The legs of the creatures were long and powerful, they seemed like they were made to leap at unsuspecting prey

M.'s army was composed of other frightening atrocities but Y/n didn't have the time to look at them closely because they clashed with M.'s army.

The creatures were fierce, trying to bite and slash at anything that came near it. However, it gave Y/n and the others the opportunity to easily dispatch the monster since they were acting like wild beasts.