Ch 4-Flashback

Fk/n=Fake name
(E/c)=Eyes color
(H/c)=Hair color
---------------------------------------------------------
Previously:

Hana: *look down and goes into her mother's arm* I'm sorry mommy

Y/n: *sigh* you know that I don't like it when you lie to me, sweetie

Hana: *rub her eyes and nod* yes *lay her head on Y/n's shoulder*

Y/n: *kiss Hana's forehead* It's okay sweetie but next time you will be punished okay

Hana: *nod* yes mom, I promise I won't do it again

Y/n: good now go say sorry to your sister and when nanny come here again you will say sorry to her too alright

Hana: *rub her arms and goes to her sister* yes mom *hug her sister* I'm sorry big sis

Yuki: it's okay sis *touch Hana's shoulder* tag you're it *runs away*

Hana: hey!! That's cheating! *run after her sister*

After that the children kept playing in the garden while we watched them, after a moment of relaxing I started to feel sleepy, I felt my head being placed in the lap of somebody and I peacefully drifted to sleep with a smile on my face, but then my mind drifted away in a dream, in a familiar place, it was where I woke up...for the first time...five years ago
---------------------------------------------------------
Flashback :
5 years earlier
(3rd POV)

It was a sunny day, everything seemed to be fine but it was not. The Alphas were on the brink of going to war, meanwhile, in a bunker located inside a mountain in France, people in a lab coat could be seen walking around doing experiments and taking notes. These people were taking notes on five huge glass tubes, inside each of these glass tubes was one person immersed in water. They all had a mask over their mouth and nose so they could breathe in the water. They were all female, one of them had horns, another had gold markings on her body, another was a blonde girl, another had blue natural lips and the last had (H/c) hair. Those five people were the five horsemen, they were monitored, they had a machine that was showing their heart rate among other data on one side and a pedestal with a button on the other. Suddenly one of the heart rates started to go crazy making the doctors panic and run to the monitor trying to find what was wrong. This heart rate belonged to a woman with (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes, this woman was Y/n, she opened her eyes and looked around completely panicked. A man older than the others lightly knocked on the glass making her look at him with fear in her eyes.

The man held up his hands as to say "calm down", Y/n took deep breaths and calmed down. The man looked around before he grabbed a notebook and a pen. He wrote something on it before he showed it to Y/n, it said " Calm down, we are going to let you out of this glass tube but you need to stay calm, you didn't move for five years". Y/n nodded, the man moved to the other side of the glass tube and pressed the button, the glass made a weird noise before it opened slowly letting all the water flow. Once there was no more water, Y/n fell on the bottom of the glass tube, and the glass fully opened. Y/n was shaking when the same man from before came and gave her a huge blanket to cover herself and took her out of the tube.

The man from before made her lay against another one of the glass tubes while he checked if she had any problem, Y/n looked at his coat's pocket and saw a name "Dr.Gartu".

Dr.Gartu: *take a small flashlight and shine it in Y/n's eyes* okay *stop using his flashlight and hold a finger in front of Y/n's face* follow my finger, please

Y/n: *follow his finger*

Dr.Gartu: good *smile* very good do you remember anything? What is your name?