Ch 14-Fk/n is Y/n?

Previously:

Fubuki: *bite her lips* I had a theory for a while but...what if the horsemen were just pawns or misguided people?

Carmilla: hmm I agree that it confuse me but maybe Sigrid and her daughter weren't part of their mission so they didn't kill them

Tora: but the way Sigrid told us, this demon took great pleasure in killing all those innocent people...and her and the leader of the horsemen have the same name so that can't be a coincidence

Asha: *look at Tora* but then why would the horsemen stop their leader if they only want to kill?

Fubuki: I had a theory for a long time now about the leader of the horsemen but we will talk later, we still need to bring back Sigrid and Brunhilde.

Ahri: you're right let's go

After that, Fubuki and the other walked back to Polífos while someone was watching them through the eyes of a raven.

Liliana: *clench her fists* tch that's not good, I need to inform Hector about this
---------------------------------------------------------
Present (Y/n POV)

I was in a dark void, I couldn't hear anything...smell anything...hear anything...feel anything...I couldn't do anything. All of a sudden a light manifested in front of me, it started as a small light before it became as bright as the sun forcing me to close my eyes. I then heard a voice trying to speak to me but it was weird.

???: Y/...care...Hecto...Prince...Ene...Skal...

Y/n: huh? Who are you?!

???:...Ska...Ska...Ska...WAKE UP Y/N!

Right after the voice said at Y/n to wake up, I woke up. I tried to open my eyes but they were covered by something and when I tried to take the thing off my eyes, I heard the sound of chains moving. I tugged at the chain feeling panicked and distressed, an uncomfortable ringing kept going in my ears and I could feel my palms becoming sweaty. I could feel the chains starting to dig into my wrist and ankles but I didn't care.

Y/n: (n...no...stop it! Please help me it's so dark... I don't want to relieve this again! W-wait...again?)

My thoughts were stopped by the sounds of foot rushing at me and I struggled harder. I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders and I screamed and tried to attack whoever was holding me. As my head made contact with whoever was holding me the blindfold fell and I saw my mate Dalia holding her head in pain with blood coming out of it.

Dalia : *tear up* owie my head

Y/n: Dalia?! Oh my god, are you okay?

Dalia: *pout childishly* no! I need a magical kiss!

Y/n: well I would love to but *lift her hand to show that she is still chained*