Ch 60-The Wedding

Previously:

That was until one day Mélania barged into the room where I, Fubuki, Myu, Warden, and Midorina were having dinner. Turns out that she had found a way to heal the rotten tissue, muscles, and organs in Midorina's body. After following exactly what she said to do, Midorina started to be healthier after each day until she was completely healed and even better she was able to transform once again into her werewolf form.

That was the first time something like this happened, many people who lost their powers asked for her too and she was able to save every single one of them.

Right now she was working on a project to create fully functional arms and legs to help Carmilla's father.

Anyway, you could say that Mélania was accepted by many and already considered a great scientist. Everything seemed to be going well for now in our lives and I hope it will stay like this...forever.

-----------------Ten Years Later-----------------

Present (3rd POV):

Today was one of the biggest days of Y/n's life, not just hers but also her mates. Everyone had assembled in Y/n's camp, the same camp that had been destroyed in the past was now brand new.

Many new houses were constructed since part of the people in the horsemen's camp from before their fight with Mélania asked to follow them.

Hector decided to join Polífos with the other people from the camp who didn't come to Y/n's camp and it was going well for them, unfortunately, there were bumps here and there but overall it was improving.

Liliana, Ana, Annie, Dalia, and Scarlett followed Y/n to her previous camp and were spending their days playing with the kids.

In the manor where Y/n and her mates live, in one of the chambers, we could see a struggling Y/n. She could be seen struggling to close the back of her wedding dress.

---------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n POV)

Y/n: fuck! *sigh* why did I buy this dress

I was still getting angry when I felt someone's hands on my back. I thought that it was one of my soon-to-be wives, so I turned around angrily but I only saw my mother.

M/n: *motherly smile* calm down sweetie, it's just me

Y/n: sorry...it's just that I am so stressed, it's a big day and I don't want to mess it up. Have you and dad ever gotten married?

M/n: well no we haven't...but soon I will be married too

Y/n: *turns her head around wide-eyed* really?!

M/n: *nods with a smile* yes it is, I am going to propose to her in about a week

Y/n: *pump her fist into the air* hell yeah I won the bet!

M/n: *smiles while raising an eyebrow* the bet?

Y/n: yeah I and Jinka had made a bet on whether you would propose to Tora or Tora would propose to you first

M/n: *smile* I see, and about the stress part, don't stress too much it's not good for the baby

Y/n: you're right sorry mom *smile and caress her belly*

M/n: yeah if Artoria was here, she would say the same thing or she would be even more worried since it's her child

Y/n: then can you help me? I can't close the upper part of the dress

M/n: of course sweetie

After that, mom helped me with the dress and took a few steps back. She took my hand before telling me to close my eyes, which I did. She then walked with me for a few steps before she told me that I could open my eyes and I found myself staring face to face with my reflection before my eyes drifted to my wedding dress and my hair.