Ch 29-Black Blood

Previously:

Y/n: *wink* I am the lucky one here, with five beautiful and strong mates, and two children that I love with all my heart *smile at Ana* I couldn't ask for more.

We then made our way outside and we were greeted by a full moon and...a red sky. I immediately held my head in pain when I started to see things, Annie's dead body, a guy with a weird crow mask I came back to reality when I heard the sound of something being fired and the sound of someone tripping to the ground.

When I turned around, my eyes widened and I stopped breathing for a second. Ana was laying on the ground holding her throat as blood was pouring around her.

Y/n: ANA!!
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

I and my mates ran to Ana's corpse as she was trying to heal herself, I looked at the warriors around us and told them to bring me the body of the shooter. Ana was still bleeding and I could see her crying, she looked at me with fear and sadness.

Y/n: *frantically look around for anything to cover the wound* you're going to be okay Ana, I promise!

Annie: *rip a part of her dress to cover Ana's wound* that should slow the blood loss I think

After a moment, we noticed that the wound wasn't closing no matter what and that some black goo or blood was starting to accumulate around her throat. The black goo was making her healing less and less effective, Ana then stopped trying to heal herself and she just laid down without moving and looked at me with a sad smile.

Y/n: *takes Ana's hand in her hands* Ana what are you doing, you need to keep healing yourself....someone will be here soon babe

Liliana: come on you idiot you better not die you understand me?!

I could see in the corner of my eyes that Shagra had her hand over her mouth and she was hugging Ulumpha who hugged her back before looking at me with sadness. I was brought back to Ana when she put one of her hands on my cheek and smiled at me and the others, she tried to speak but nothing was coming out of her throat. So instead she caressed my cheek and looked at my face as if she wanted to remember every single detail about it before she left this world.

Y/n: *tear up* please Ana...I beg you don't leave me, please...

Dalia: I could put her inside my ice coffin

Y/n: and what would that do?!

Dalia: *glare at Y/n* don't shout at me Fk/n! I'm trying to find a solution that will save Ana! Wh-

Ana: *cough blood before she looks at Y/n with a sad smile*

I could feel that her pulse was becoming weaker and weaker, and I couldn't do anything but look at her remembering her smile. I then remembered what happened with Dalia and Liliana, I closed my eyes and tried to focus on healing Ana.

Y/n: *concentrate* I won't let you die Ana! I promise that I will heal you!

Liliana: *raise an eyebrow* heal her?

Annie: when she had sex with you and Dalia, she transformed into a demon and a cursed knight so if she had sex with Ana you can guess what she will transform into.

I could still feel Ana's pulse getting weaker while her body temperature started dropping too.

Y/n: come on come on COME ON! FUCK WHY IS IT NOT WORKING!? *cry* why is it happening...why does everyone try to kill us

Liliana: *look down at Ana and gently caress her head* I'm sorry for all the mean things I said to you *smile sadly at Ana* it was a pleasure to know you, my friend