Ch 7-Imagination Or Memories Of The Past?

Previously:

Scarlett: thanks then last but not least perhaps the most unstable of the five...*zoom on a photo of Carmilla* Carmilla or as her enemies call her now "The red queen" some say that she is called that because one day she tortured one of her prisoners for three days straight and came back covered from head to toes in blood. Others say that it's because she can manipulate her blood however she wants but what is sure is that she's dangerous and the most sadistic of the five princesses. *zoom on a photo of Mika* she has a child named Mika we don't know much about him too except that he is the adopted son of Carmilla and her unknown mate, he also apparently uses a special sword but we don't know anything about it except rumors.

Scarlett then turned the TV before she looked at everyone seriously.

Scarlett: any questions?

Annie: *raise her hand*

Scarlett: yes Annie

Annie: do they have betas? And if yes do we have to be wary of them?

Scarlett: Jinka, Linnae, and Artoria have betas but they probably won't come here so you don't need to be wary of them.

Scarlett: *look around* anyone else?...no...okay so the meeting is finished, you will leave tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon

After that Y/n and her mates picked up Yuki and Hana and relaxed for the rest of the day and night.

-----------Meanwhile In a Plane-------------

Fubuki: (I hope you are there baby... I missed you so much, don't worry...we're coming to get you back Y/n!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present :
(3rd POV)

The afternoon after the meeting, Y/n and her mates could be seen preparing to leave, they were taking care of the horses. After a moment Hector walked to them with Scarlett in tow, They all greeted Hector and her daughter before he started to speak.

Hector: before you go, remember that your missions will be riskier from now on since we have more enemies, that's why if you think that the mission can't be completed or one of you will be fatally wounded or die doing it...*look seriously at everyone*...I want you to forget about the mission and come back home, understand?

Horsemen: yes Hector!

Hector: *smile* good

Scarlett: *kiss Y/n* I love you, be careful okay

Y/n: *smile*, of course, we will be...well *everyone mounts their horses* let's go accomplish our mission *put on her helmet*

After that, the horsemen ran to the camp where they had to kill everyone. Once they arrived, they saw that it was a peaceful village which made them feel slightly bad until Y/n saw something. She saw a human woman who had two small children with her.

The mother had white hair and green eyes, she was wearing a simple jeans and a shirt that had many cuts in them. One of the children who seemed to be four years old had blond hairs with heterochromatic eyes, one was green while the other was golden. The other child had white hair with black highlights and he had golden eyes. He seemed to be about the same age as his brother.

The woman wasn't the one who made Y/n angry, it was how she was insulted by the villagers. "Witch"," children of the devil", "Whore" and many more humiliating names, People even threw big rocks at them but the woman protected her children. Normally Y/n wouldn't care that much about them but when the woman had to turn around and Y/n saw her face, for a second she was pulled into some kind of vision where she saw the blurry face of a woman with blood running down her forehead telling her to run and she didn't know why but this vision filled her with anger.