Ch 32-I Remember Now!

Previously:

Y/n opened her eyes and looked around, everyone was sleeping. She slowly and carefully extracted herself from the many arms and legs that were pinning her to the bed. Once she was up, she grabbed a few clothes and quickly changed into outside clothes before she made her way out of the room.

What she didn't see was that her mates all opened their eyes and nodded at each other, changed, and followed Y/n from afar.

Y/n: (I will be there soon Myu and when I do...YoU wIlL dIe!...no! We will talk...yeah just talk)
---------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n POV)

I was running through the forest, eager to meet Myu once again and for real this time. I couldn't wait to speak again with her, hug her, and SlItT hEr ThRoAt!

Y/n: (shut the fuck up! Why the fuck am I saying that?!)

I shook my head hoping that those thoughts would go and kept running, after around half an hour I finally arrived at the Abanom village. Or should I say the destroyed Abanom village since I and the others killed everyone there...except Aneto, Alban, and Habino.

Y/n: (speaking of them, I wonder what they are doing right now? I kind of want to see them again, I-)

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly turned around ready to change into my cursed knight form but before it could happen, I once again heard footsteps behind me. I changed into my cursed knight form and turned around, ready to swing my sword down on the person moving.

Myu: MOM! *change into her half-human half-werewolf form and catch Y/n's sword* calm down it's only me

Y/n: Myu?! *change back into her human form* I could have killed you sweety!

Myu: *smile* yep but you didn't

Y/n: *sigh and shake her head with a smile* you're right sweety...*open her arms* get over here

Myu went into my arms and hugged me, it felt good and it made something pop into my head. An image of a young Myu sitting down on my lap, she was smiling and laughing with another shadowy figure that was slightly taller than her.

Y/n: *pull away from the hug and look at Myu* look at you my little angel...you've grown so much

Myu: *tear up* mom...

Y/n: *tear up too* I'm sorry I wasn't here to see you grow up

Myu: *shake her head* no...it wasn't your fault, you remember...you protected us from the people who wanted to hurt us

Y/n: *smile* I-ghaa fuck (KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR!KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR!KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR!KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR!KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR!KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR!KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR!KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR! KiLl HeR!)

Myu approached me but as she was nearing me, I felt myself smiling wider and wider until she was right in front of me and I swung my sword extremely fast at her. However, I didn't feel my sword cutting through flesh and bones, when I looked to where Myu was, my eyes widened.
---------------------------------------------------------
(3rd POV)

Myu was shocked for two reasons, the first was that her mother...or the thing corrupting her mother almost killed her. The second thing was that she wasn't saved by Fubuki or one of her aunts, instead, the one who saved her was one of the horsemen...it was Scarlett.