Ch 44-Meeting The Mother-In-Law

Previously:

Suddenly we all heard a sound and when we turned to the door, it opened and out of it came the surgeons.

???: are you here for miss L/n?

Ana: yes we are here for her

???: alright, so we were able to safely extract the parasite from miss L/n, of course, we had to anesthetize her so she will wake up in the next hours.

Ana: *smile brightly* thank you so much

???: *smile* you're welcome, we will monitor her to be sure that there is no problem with the surgery but I don't think there is going to be any

Ana: alright

After that, the doctors took Y/n back to the room where she was before the surgery and we waited...once again, for her to wake up...

Ana: (why do I feel like déjà-vu?)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(Y/n POV)

Y/n: (How much time passed?)

It has been hours or maybe days or maybe even weeks! I remember everything that happened until I died, is this the afterlife, am I in hell?

I was floating in a place completely black, I couldn't see anything and I couldn't control my body. The more I stayed here the more my memories started to disappear and they were replaced by nothing. But something stopped that from happening, when I asked my children and loves to not leave me here I felt a warm feeling on my hands and I immediately knew that it was my daughters.

After that, I felt a burning sensation in my throat and a huge headache made itself known. It lasted for about four hours, and after that nothing, no pain, no memories disappeared.

Now here I am, trying to go back to my family. All of a sudden, I saw a small light far away from me and I tried to move toward it. I tried again and again but nothing seemed to work, no matter how hard I tried to push myself, it didn't do anything at all but that was until I felt someone push me toward the light. I turned my head to see who or what was pushing me and my eyes widened.

The one who was pushing me toward the light was my father, I tried to speak to him but nothing came out.

The more my father pushed me, the colder I felt. As we approached the light, I could see that the light was coming from a tunnel. My body turned around once I was right in front of the tunnel, and my father was waving at me with a smile.

F/n: *smile* Your time has not come yet my sweet daughter, you still have much more to do, I love you and your mother. Tell your mother that I am happy she was able to find love again

Y/n: (no...no dad please don't leave! I have so much to tell you!) D...a...i...lo...ve you too!

My father smiled at me one last time before I disappeared into the light.

After that I started to hear a regular beep, I opened my eyes slowly and I didn't recognize the ceiling. I had a mask on my face giving me oxygen, I took it off and tried to get up.

But something stopped me, when I looked down, I saw Liliana's head resting on my thighs and I smiled softly. I gently ran my hand through her hair and stroked it making her smile in her sleep, I tried to speak but it felt weird.

I lifted my hand to my neck and I touched something soft. I heard the door opening and when I turned my head in its direction I saw my two sweet daughters entering the room with Scarlett.

Hana: What happened next da- *look at the bed where Y/n is resting* MOMMY! *Scarlett let Hana and Yuki down, and the two of them run to Y/n's bed*

Yuki: *smiles brightly at Y/n* Mama! How are you feeling?