Ch 33-So...What Now?

Previously:

Y/n: I see...I'm sorry I wouldn't mind spending more time with you guys but I need to remember

Reiner: that's okay, we understand...can we accompany you at least?

Y/n: *smile* sure

After that Y/n walked in the forest until she arrived in some kind of meadow. She looked around and she remembered many things but then she had a vision of her sitting on the ground with a dead Mister. H next to her. After that she felt a pain in her brain excruciatingly painful, she fell to the ground shivering, shouting, and crying. Reiner and the other ran to her and tried to help her but nothing worked. After a time that seemed endless for Y/n, the pain stopped and she got up with the help of Reiner and Katakuri. She looked at them with a smile before saying three words.

Y/n: *smile brightly* I remember now!
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(In Y/n's inner self)

Hel was staring at was she created, a beautiful Victorian house, with dark red walls and many windows of different shapes and sizes.

Hel huffed with a satisfied/proud expression on her face

Hel: now this is a house fitting to be mine

As Hel was praising her tastes in houses, something unexpected happened. The ground started violently shaking while huge roars could be heard everywhere in the "corrupted" part of Y/n's inner self. Hel flew up in the sky to see what was the commotion about and she saw that Y/n's cursed knight and her angel form were also looking at the same thing. The five ruined places started to restore themselves much to the surprise of Hel and the two others girl. Then the sky and the grass slowly started to become the same color as the other part of Y/n's inner self. The disgusting flying creatures who were once flying in the blood-red sky started screeching in panic before they slowly disappeared. When Hel thought that she saw everything, something else happened.

She and the others had to cover their eyes because of the bright light coming from the five now renovated places. As soon as the light stopped and she opened her eyes, they witnessed a huge female dragon with spikes all over her wings, arms, and head flying in the sky loudly roaring in the air.