Ch 55- The Final Battle (pt 2)

Previously:

M.: *smirk* don't worry the collar adapts to your size, so it always fits on your unmarked neck, slave...you are mine now!

However before M. could slide the collar around my neck, we heard the sounds of a gigantic number of wolves howling. I turned in the direction of the howling and everything became quiet...only for a second. After that, an army of werewolves poured into the battle much to M.'s surprise.

M.: *surprised* how?

I groaned and quickly changed into my werewolf form. Unlike the first time when I used it, I didn't feel any pain, instead, I only felt more and more powerful, my wounds quickly healed and I loudly howled in the air signaling to all my pack that their alpha is here, and that she is going to beat M.'s ass!

---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(Y/n POV)

I slashed at M. but she quickly ducked and leaped away from me, she had to dodge once again when another werewolf tried to slash her. I immediately recognized this werewolf as Rose, M. quickly leaped to the back of her army next to the other humanoid figures.

Rose: *turn to Y/n* Lady Y/n! I am so happy to see you again in good health!

Y/n: hello Rose, forgive me but I think the time for our reunion will be later.

Rose: *bite into the neck of a monster before dropping its dead body* you are right Lady Y/n! Let's get rid of those abominations and after that we will celebrate your return to the living world! *give a thumbs up in her werewolf form*

After that Rose ran to a group of monsters and started slaughtering them. I turned back to M. but I saw her smirking, I didn't understand why until I looked at where she was looking. She was smirking at my mother, two of the cloaked figures that I saw earlier were quickly approaching her, taking care of the monsters and our allies as they were blocking them.

Y/n: *run to M/n* MOM!!!

However before I could go far, I was once again shot by the same person who shot me before. They shot my legs and I fell down, I tried to get up but two big creatures held me down to the ground.

I saw M. smirking at me while playing with the collar. However before she could take a step forward, she was once again stopped but this time by Carmilla.

M.: *grit her teeth in anger* come on! Why does everyone stop me from taking home my new trophy!?

Carmilla didn't even spare her a glance, she quickly bit the neck of one of the big creatures pinning me down, and partly sucked its blood before she gripped its throat and tore part of it away from its neck. Blood started spraying everywhere while the creature uselessly tried to catch Carmilla.

The big creature fell down, dead and Carmilla used its blood to create dozen of blood spears. She compressed the blood and sent the spears toward the big creature and M., the big creature died immediately but one of the cloaked figures protected her.

Carmilla turned around to talk to me but I was already up on my feet and running toward my mother. Someone called my mother and she turned around, showing her back to the two cloaked figures. I pushed myself to go faster and the two cloaked figures saw it, they sped up and I panicked.

The two cloaked figures were just a few feet away from my mother, and I couldn't do anything.

The person talking with my mom screamed and my mother turned around. However, she was too late and the two cloaked figures thrust their dagger toward my mother's face.