Ch 30-A Talk With Myu

Previously:

It was night, everything was silent in Hector's camp. In the hospital, in the room where Y/n was staying everything was silent too. Suddenly someone came out of the shadows in her room and walked to Y/n's side. It was a woman, she had fiery red hair and black eyes, she was fairly tan and she has a nice figure with nice curves.

???: my dear Y/n~ my soon-to-be trophy~ *look at the black tip on her hair and smirk* hahaha that's good~ it already started, soon enough I will be the only ones who matter to you~

The woman leaned down and kissed Y/n, once she pulled away, she smirked showing her razor-sharp teeth.

???: soon my dear soon~
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(Y/n's POV)

Y/n: (where am I...? I can't see... I can't hear anything...smell anything)

As I kept wondering where I was, a bright light suddenly appeared in front of me making me shield my eyes. I squinted my eyes and looked at where the bright light is and I saw a door, something inside me was pushing me to go through it. No matter what I did or thought, my body wouldn't stop and soon enough I passed the door and I was once again blinded by a powerful light.

After a moment I started hearing sounds, I could hear birds chirping, the flow of water slowly descending a river. I could the warm wind lightly caressing my body, I could also feel and hear the grass lightly crunching under my foot.

I opened my eyes and looked around trying to figure out where I was. But as I was doing this I heard rapid footsteps running at me, I turned around to strike whatever was coming at me.

???:MOMMMM!!!

My eyes widened when I saw who it was, it was Myu the daughter of Fubuki. I didn't react and kept staring at her until she slammed into me crying and hugging me as if she was afraid I would disappear.

Myu: *crying* Mom...Mom, I'm so happy to see you finally! *pull away and pinch her cheek* I'm not dreaming right *hug tightly Y/n*

With everything that happened recently, I started thinking more and more about my life before being Fk/n but everything was still so blurry for me.

Y/n: *warm smile* no it's not a dream my little angel

Myu: *cry while smiling at Y/n* come on I grew up I'm an adult angel now

Y/n: *smile* yes you are right

As we kept hugging in silence, I started having murderous thoughts about Myu.

Y/n: (she is too weak to be my daughter! I will get rid of her right now! A weaklinG iSn'T uSeFuL iN mY aRmY!)

I lifted my arm above my head ready to decapitate this filthy thing when she said something that made me stop momentarily.

Myu: mom when are you coming back home?

Y/n: my...home?

Myu: *nod* yes with me, dad, my aunts, and your friends...our family

I tried to remember, I tried and tried but no matter what I did, it didn't seem to work.

Y/n: *tear up* I can't take it anymore sweetie! I don't know where my home is! I don't even know who the fuck I am! Fk/n?! Y/n?! What is my real name?! Who am I?! *cry*

Myu: *frown sadly* mom...

Y/n: why do you call me mom?! I didn't even remember your name a few months ago, are you even real or is it my consciousness fucking with me?!...i...I'm so tired I just want to rest for a moment...can I stay here, please?