Ch 13-Slaughter Of Innocent People

Previously:

???: hello miss, are you here for our festival?

???2: festival? What is it?

???: *smile* well a festival is an event where people come to town and play games, or have a nice meal or look at the fireworks

???2: I see *smile* it's a nice thing

???: yes it i-

???2: *smirk* but I think I know how to make it even better

???: really please do tell us we are open to new suggestions from trave-huh

My eyes were wide with horror, the woman had her hand through the man's chest with his heart in it. She crushed it and the elder laid limp, the woman let out a tch before she discarded his body as if it was an old sock. She looked at everyone before she licked the blood on her arm.

???2: yes yes that's what I want! Those expressions of horror you have on your face hahaha I can't get enough! More...I NEED MORE!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

???2: my name is Fk/n! You better remember the honor that I gave you by dying from my hands hahahahahaha

The demon or Fk/n as she called herself rushed a kid who was next to the now-dead elder and grabbed him by the neck. Fk/n started choking him while the mother was next to her begging her to spare him.

???: please I beg of you don't kill him, take my life instead but let him live

Y/n: *smirk* alright since you asked so nicely I guess I could make an exception

The woman teared up and smiled but before she could say thank you, she was interrupted when she saw in front of her the demon holding her decapitated son's head.

Y/n: hahahahAHAHAHA yes that's so good, your face! I love it! Let me see more!

The demon slashed off all the members of the woman except her head with some kind of shadowy sword leaving her bleeding on the ground. I then heard a shout of rage and me and Fk/n looked at our side and saw a man running toward Fk/n with a sword in hand.

???: Mariaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! You'll pay for that demon!

The man brought down his sword on Fk/n making the dust fly in the air and blocking our vision. I expected the demon to die but instead what I saw was the man with a huge slash on his stomach and his intestines coming out of it. The man applied pressure on his stomach but suddenly his two arms were pulled away from his stomach by the demon. She pulled them so hard that she broke both of them with a sadistic smile, she then grew a pair of wings and took off with the man stabbing his body into a house.

 She pulled them so hard that she broke both of them with a sadistic smile, she then grew a pair of wings and took off with the man stabbing his body into a house

(This is her wings ⬆)

We then watched her taking the man's intestines and using it as a rope to hang the man to the house, choking him. We were trying to help the woman when Fk/n landed in front of us and grabbed another child who wanted to help the woman. She looked around until she saw a wooden sign with a pointy edge, she smirked and before we could do anything, she slammed the kid on it making him cough blood before he died in pain. Fk/n once again laughed about how weak he was and after that, the carnage kept going, I grabbed my daughter and her friends before we got inside our house. I told the children to cover their ears and we waited and waited until the screams and laughter stopped, after an hour it finally stopped.