Ch 37-The Tensions Are Slowly Disappearing

Previously:

Fubuki: (oh shit, not good...I feel like Y/n is going to kill me when she sees Annie passed out. I need to quickly get Annie to the headquarters so the doctors can tell us what's wrong with her even if I have a good idea of what happened )

Fubuki ran as quickly as she could to the headquarters

--------------Meanwhile with Y/n-------------

(3rd POV)

Y/n was trying to find her mates but she didn't see a single one of them so far. As she was walking through the busy street of Polífos she heard the voices of two little children who were very familiar.

???: Mom look! It's the kind miss who told us to come here, the hors-

???2: *put his finger over his brother's lips* shhh it's a secret

???3: *chuckles* come on boys, we should go greet her

Y/n turned around and smiled at the three people she saw. In front of her stood Alban, Habino, and Aneto
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(3rd POV)

Alban and Habino ran to Y/n and hugged her leg, Y/n chuckled and ruffled their hair.

Y/n: hello young ones

Alban: h-hello Miss

Habino: *smile* hello miss!

Aneto: *smile* hello...*raise an eyebrow* I just noticed that I never asked for your name

Y/n: *small gasp* oh you're right well my name is Y/n

Aneto: nice to meet you again

Y/n: the pleasure is all mine

Y/n looked at the children and Aneto and saw that they were very different from the first time she met them in the village. Instead of the old tattered cloak with holes and cuts they were wearing, they now wear clean and normal clothing. Aneto had a basket in her right hand which had many different foods in it and the kids had small backpacks, probably with manuals or books in them.

They were also acting very differently, which is completely normal. When I saw them for the first time, Aneto was holding her children close to her and she seemed scared of letting her children walk only one foot away from her but now she seems much more relaxed. The children who were once scared of even looking at the people around them and thought that they were good for nothing, a waste of space now looked at everything with curiosity and happiness. Overall, they were completely different, and it made Y/n smile, she was happy that she was at least able to help those three while she was a killing machine.

Y/n: *smile at Aneto* it looks like coming here was the right decision

Aneto: *nod smiling* oh yes it is, the children and I finally have a roof over our heads. We don't have to be scared of being beaten in the night by some drunk people. And *stroke Habino and Alban's hairs* those two can finally go back to school...by the way *smirk* why don't you two tell Y/n what you want to be when you get older?

Alban: *look embarrassed* i-i want to be a doctor!

Habino: *smile* I want to be a warrior to protect Mom and Alban

Y/n: really? That's good, I'm sure you two will be the best doctor and warrior I've ever seen

Habino: *wide smile and turn to Aneto* Mom! Mom! Miss Y/n think I will the best warrior!

Alban: a-and me the best doctor

Aneto: *chuckle and pat their head* yes I heard her sweeties

Y/n: *look at Aneto* so what about you?