Ch 8-Answers

Previously:

Y/n: well it was weird when I saw them I think I was pulled in visions and I heard voices that were familiar to me, I think I am slowly gaining memories again.

Hector: *smile* that's good well I need to go to my office, you all can rest

After that Hector walked away, and the horsemen picked up Yuki and Hana and spent the next hours together. But while Y/n and her mates were spending time together, Fubuki and the others had just arrived at where " The Order of the Four" told them to go.
---------------------------------------------------------
Fubuki's POV

We were waiting in front of what looked like an odd town. The whole town was surrounded by water except for one bridge that was the only way to get outside the gate. Around the water there were small mountains, the town had several big trees in the center of town which had a huge building with glasses.

 Around the water there were small mountains, the town had several big trees in the center of town which had a huge building with glasses

We were in front of the main gate, suddenly someone came out and walked toward us, he stopped in front of us and bowed.

David: hello my name is David, follow me I will lead you to the Supreme Priest.

We all followed him, we entered inside the big building with glasses and continued until we stopped in front of a double huge door.

Fubuki: (This is it, behind this door lies the answer that we seek)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:
(3rd POV)

As the doors opened, Fubuki and the other walked inside a big room. The floor was so clean that you could see the reflection of the room in it, the room was illuminated thanks to crystals in the ceiling that were glowing brightly. It seemed as if there was no roof and that they were seeing the sky at night. The walls were made with some kind of polished white clay with beautiful wall patterns.

They were brought out of their trance by someone softly clearing their throat, when they looked in front of them, they saw five people. Three of them were women and they couldn't help but feel like one of them was familiar, and the other two were men. The oldest one made a gesture with his hand.

Supreme priest: *smile kindly* go ahead and sit, I'm the one who called you here, I am the Supreme priest but you can call me Gil if you want

And that's what they did, the Alphas, Luna, and princesses sat down but the others didn't want to sit since they didn't trust a single one of them.

Fubuki was observing the five people who were around the table, first, she looked at the only guy beside this "Supreme priest", he had brown eyes, very light brown hair, and a beard of the same color. He had a lit cigar in his mouth, he wore metal armor that covered his chest, shoulders, arms, and the bottom of his legs. Under his armor, he wore simple jeans and a shirt as simple as the jean. His hands were covered with brown leather gloves...yes still brown and he had fun spinning some kind of...small musket? He had around his waist a leather holster with some kind of big revolver and a dagger. He also had a small satchel wrapped around the top of his right leg. He seemed like a laid-back type of guy.