Ch 51-Tomi

Previously:

I walked toward Kaliaphis and Yuki and woke her up before I walked to Shagra, Ulumpha, and Hana and told them that we are going back to the camp.

Hana and Yuki got up and said goodbye to everyone. The children didn't want to leave because they wanted to spend more time with everyone but I told them that they can come back whenever they want. They were ecstatic and couldn't wait to come back. I also said goodbye to everyone and Hector told us that he would join us later. Warden opened a portal and we walked through it.

But as soon as we saw what was on the other side, our eyes widened, our camp had already been attacked. The corpses of the same monsters that attacked Hana and Yuki in our house were everywhere outside the camp. The front gate had been completely demolished and the outside walls had been severely damaged.

Y/n: oh no...we are too late!
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(Y/n POV)

Y/n: *turns to look at Kaliaphis, Shagra, and Ulumpha* Kaliaphis, Shagra, and Ulumpha you come with us! Be ready to cover Hana's and Yuki's eyes when it's needed.

Kaliaphis: wouldn't it be safer for the children to stay outside of the camp with us?

Y/n: no, we don't know if others like them *point to the dead creatures* will launch an attack on our camp, if they do, you, Shagra, Ulumpha, and the children will be the first to be attacked

Kaliaphis: *nod* yeah that makes sense, alright we follow you

Y/n: *nod* good *turn back around* let's go inside, prepare for combat

Hana: *shaking in fear* M-mommy, do you think m-my friends are okay?

Y/n: *smile* I'm sure they are sweetie don't worry, we are here so now everything will be okay

After that, we ran inside the camp and we saw even more of those creatures dead. There were at least a thousand of those filthy things. I looked around to see how many of us were injured but to my surprise, I didn't see a lot of injured people.

Liliana: hmm don't you think that's strange?

Ana: an attack of such magnitude and yet no casualties and only a small amount of our troops are wounded, yes it is strange

Our attention was suddenly drawn to an alley where a monster was...fleeing? We were going to take care of it but before we could, a red werewolf jumped out of the alley and slammed down on the monster. They clamped their teeth around the monster's neck and started applying pressure until the neck of the monster snapped and stopped moving.

I observed the red werewolf, most of its fur was black except on its feet, on the tip of its tail, and on its head and back. It has no fur on its chest and stomach, and it was more on the lean side than the buff side. It also had bright yellow eyes.

The werewolf looked around before its eyes settled on me. From the alleyway, more and more werewolves started to come out of it and they all looked at me with a mix of emotions.

Y/n: (they seem happy? Stressed? Excited? Proud? Yeah they are all that)

I was broken out of my thoughts when the werewolves started walking toward us. My mates were quick to react, Liliana and Ana got in front of me while Annie and Dalia got next to me and Scarlett made Kaliaphis, Shagra, and Ulumpha step away from us in case of a fight.

Liliana: *a scythe appears from her shadow* don't take a step further!

Ana: *create a sword made from light* or else we will not hesitate to incapacitate you!