Ch 25-Their Father?

Previously:

Y/n: (which one should I take down first, which one is-)

???: (do not worry mistress, let me take over, I will save your descendants)

Y/n started to feel sleepy, her eyes closed without her wanting to and she stopped moving. The three people attacking her thought that she was passed out so they started walking away. That was until the air around them started becoming colder and colder. They looked back at Y/n and saw that her whole body has been covered in ice. They tried to break the ice but nothing was working. Suddenly the ice broke in an explosion which sent flying Bryan and the two other people away. When they looked at Y/n, they saw that she was different, a big armor was covering her whole body and a huge sword with blue markings had manifested in one of her hands while the other had some kind of blue mist swirling around it. She casted something on her broken arm which seemed to slowly heal it but not completely.

 She casted something on her broken arm which seemed to slowly heal it but not completely

(Y/n's cursed knight form ⬆)

Y/n started talking except that it was not her voice.

Y/n???: for my mistress and her descendants, I will terminate you right now!
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(Bryan POV)

Bryan: who are you?!

Y/n???: it isn't useful to give my name to insects that will die here.

Bryan: *a vein appears on Bryan's forehead* insects? I changed my mind, I'm going to break every bone in your body until you beg me to let you go which will never happen!

Y/n???: stop barking and fight!

Y/n??? Dashed to me with her sword ready to make a downward slash on my head. I saw it and prepared to move away but my feet wouldn't move, when I looked down I saw that ice was covering them.

Bryan: shit!

I used my arms to try and stop her sword but it didn't work, instead, it redirected the attack to my torso. I groaned in pain and fell on one knee holding my torso, but before this bitch could do anything more, she had to dodge the attacks from the two other persons.

Bryan: Cartas! *the lizard guy turns to Bryan* Satrac! *the blue-skinned guy turns to Bryan* I don't give a fuck anymore! Kill this bitch! The mistress will be able to bring her back!

Cartas and Satrac nodded and rushed her trying to kill her. Cartas tried to slash Y/n???'s neck but she easily blocked it, fortunately, it meant that her back was completely exposed which Satrac took advantage of. He swung his morning star down on this girl's neck but before it could make contact, a big wall of ice spike materialized between the both of them.