Bundle of Joy:

~Garcia's POV~

"Edythe!" I greet into the phone happily. There's so much planning that needs to be done. The baby shower will be perfect! "Yes, Penelope?" She replies, I hear Jack babbling in the back ground. "Put it down." She says stern as she chasing the child around the house. "I got you!" She tickles him, and I smile as his laugh fills my ears from the other end of the phone. "I was thinking we could have a gender neutral theme for the baby shower, or maybe we could wait until your further along..we could do the baby shower, and gender reveal the same day.." I think aloud. already having color schemes and decorations ideas flood my mind. "Oh no, no. I don't need a baby shower or a sex reveal." She corrects me, times are changing of course. "But-" She cuts me off just as quickly as I was ready to make an argument on why it's 100% definitely needed to throw this shower. It could definitely bring some light to the gloomy BAU. "No buts Penelope. I don't want a party." I sigh, and cave in. "Your wish is my command. Are we all still on for the BBQ?"

"Uh, yeah. Be at Rossi's by 3 I think? I'll see you there. I have to go pick up my mom." She speaks before uttering a quick goodbye, and hanging up.

I rummage through my closet as I look for something to wear, I settle for a pastel yellow floral dress. I pair it with my favorite white cardigan with pastel pink heels. I smear my barbie pink lipstick on to match my shoes.

"Hey, baby girl." Derek opens the passenger door for me, "Such a gentleman." I peck his cheek before getting into the car. We stop to the store to pick up some things for the BBQ, before heading to Rossi's.

~Edythe's POV~

"Rhydian said he will meet up with us. He's running a little late." Mom says as she gets into the car. "Of course he is." I turn in my seat so that I could face her as we talk to one another. "Aaron." She greets, and he flashes her a quick smile. She instantly starts talking to the kids, causing me to smile a bit. She's the perfect grandmother. I feel a tap on my thigh, and I turn to face the correct way in my seat. Only then will Aaron pull off. Since the accident, and regaining his memory he's been extremely cautious when it comes to driving. I rest my hand over his and rub my thumb over his skin to ease his anxiety. "I see you've finally gotten her an engagement ring." I glance up at the rearview mirror to look at my mom. "I did. Simple as she likes it." He comments back and I smile.

"Have you guys picked a date for the wedding yet?" I stay silent, as I want Aaron to carry the conversation

"Have you guys picked a date for the wedding yet?" I stay silent, as I want Aaron to carry the conversation. I want him and mom to get more comfortable around each other. Her meeting him was pretty much sudden when we all met up again. "August 28th."

"And the color theme?"

"No idea, ask Lexie." I laugh as my mom looks at me baffled on how I have no idea about anything about my wedding. "What? The girls are the planners, they find things I okay them or reject them. I'm still planning."

"Barely even that." Zero chimes in, looking up from a video he's showing Mary on his phone. "Oh hush." Aaron parks the car in the drive way, we're not the first to arrive. "Who's picking up Lexie anyway?" I ask looking at my phone prepared to text her. I'll pick he up if I have to. She hates driving. "She's already here. She came with a boy." I raise my eyebrow, I reach for my mom to give me Jack but she walks away keeping him to herself. "Rude." I mutter, as Aaron snakes his arm around my waist. "You doing okay?" He whispers into my ear as we walk up to the house. "I think so." Morning sickness has been killing me this week, so I hope I can keep it together. It was embarrassing to not be able to stomach things I usually could. Like when we were in Florida I barfed at the sight of a dead body. That was pretty hard to explain away, but I convinced the team I had a stomach bug.