All Out of Tomorrow's:

Derek Shepherd's POV: 

A petite girl walks into my office, she has long brown curly hair and a baby bump."PEDS is down the hall, take a left after you pass through those doors. You'll see a bunch of doctors in pink scrubs." She walks over to my desk, "Actually...Doctor Derek Shepherd isn't it?" I nod gesturing to my name tag. I cross my arms over my chest. "It's also Chief now." She nods understandingly/ "Chief Shepherd then. I'm with the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit. I'm here on a case regarding the recent hospital shootings." She shows me her badge, it reads SSA Edythe Blythe FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit. "We have reason to believe that a patient of yours is linked with every hospital in some way." She takes a seat in the chair in front of my desk. She pulls out a photo from a file in her hand, and places it on my desk. "Is there any information you could give me on Nathaniel Benedict?"

"Yes I remember him he.." 

~Garcia's POV~

I speed walk from my bat cave to the BAU where all my favorite people are waiting for me. "Penelope!" JJ greets excitedly, she's trying to retell a story. But she's thrown into a fit of laughter and is unable to. I usually would listen to this kind of stuff, but I'm afraid we have no time. "Tell me later, I have a case, and it's not a good one." Everyone turns serious immediately. Like I said this behavior is unusual from my happy bubbly self. I don't usually disengage from gossip but, someone is out here mass killing doctors and nurses. I mean, no one deserves to die. But Doctors and nurses I think more than others. They dedicate their whole lives on saving people and stitching them back together, just for someone to put a target on their back. I don't understand how anyone could do this to another person. 10/10 thee worst part of my job. 

We all gather into the conference room as I turn the tv on. I'm talking a million miles per hour before everyone even sits down. "Slow down baby girl." We need to be able to understand you." Morgan explains resting his hand on my shoulder. I take a deep breath as his touch soothes me, at his reminder. "In Seattle Washington, there had been two mass shootings. Both taking place at different hospitals." "This reels in my crime junkies to open their tablets/files and look over the case, then back up at the screen to see photos from the crime scene. "The first was at Mercy West Medical Center. It's a smaller scaled hospital, in the downtown area. 17 dead, and 8 injured, who are currently being treated for their wounds at Seattle Grace. At the second hospital is Seattle Presbyterian Hospital aka Seattle President. Where only 5 were shot and killed and 15 injured." 

"Are all the victims surgeons? Maybe the unsub feels like they're responsible for someone's death, of a family member or something." Rossi takes a guess. "Nurses and surgeons are both being killed." I inform, I wish I could understand these murders better, like the rest do. "There's also been reports of the unsub asking for specific Surgeons and doctors, all who end up dead." 

"So, it's premeditated." Spencer states as his mind wonders, and he spaces out getting lost in his thoughts. "So now we just have to figure out the connections between all the surgeons, and nurses to help us figure out who the unsub is. "It says here he wears a mask, no one really gets a good look at him." Emily looks up from her tablet as she tucks her hair behind her ear. "That could take forever, hospitals work together in just about every aspect. Every nurse and surgeon or intern cross path a hand full of times through out the day or with cases." Everyone looks at Edythe. "What?" She shrugs as she takes a sip of her water. "Lexie's talks a lot, She's a resident." 

Spencer Reid's POV:

Once we're at the Seattle Police Department, Hotchner sets up with a team of detectives who have already started on the case. JJ helps me hang up photos, and name tags of the victims. "Reid, I need you to go to the hospitals, see what files you can dig up on the patient and who was working on the case. I also want you to check out the victimology." He looks through a stack of papers as he thinks deeply for a quick moment. "And take Edythe with you." He states almost reluctantly, taking into account the last time she saw a crime scene, she threw up due to "the smell of all that blood." This being less intense would be a better fit for Edythe. "Okay." Edythe walks at my side as we approach the car. Once we're both inside she says, "We have to stop for milkshakes." She drives to a local diner and sends me inside to get milkshakes and fries. I didn't want any, but she wouldn't take a no. That I would be missing out if  I didn't get one too.