I'm Alright:

~Edythe Blythe's POV~:

I sigh as I brush out my hair. Today I have to go into "work." Really it's to get a psych evaluation. If it were up to me I wouldn't go. I would go straight to work like nothing ever happened, because nothing happened. I'm alright. Truly. I'm over it now. I'm better. Aaron walks into the room buttoning up his shirt. "Do you have any idea where I put my phone?" He asks. "I'm pretty sure you left it on the couch last night." I reply sliding my shoes on and tying up the laces. I grab the car keys as we walk into the living room. He tucks his shirt into his pants while I grab his phone from the couch. I grab a sweater along side his suit jacket and we both head out the door.
The car ride to work is silent. This are a bit weird, and there is some tension since our las conversation. Instead I shut my eyes and rehearse what I'm going to say. Everything has to sound perfect if I want to go back to work.

Once we arrive Aaron takes the elevator upstairs while I stay on the main level floor. A lot of the questions I find extremely stupid and a complete waste of my time. I keep myself calm and collective as to not impulsively lash out. I finish the test quickly and they score my rating. They're shocked at my answers. Everyone expects me to be fucked up for a really long time because of my last case. I have to deliver these scores to Aaron and Strauss as well. I seal two copies away into two separate envelopes to give to them. I write their name in black ink.

I walk into the BAU to hand over my results to Aaron. And when I do I could feel all eyes on me.I feel as though I'm stripped naked for everyone to see. It feels as though I know exactly what everyone is thinking. For them it's a quick glance, their busy with a case of course but to me it feels as though they've been watching for forever. I walk over to Aaron and hand him the folder. "Everything go okay?" He asks. He isn't afraid to show off what we have or had? I don't know anymore. I stick my hands into my sweater's pocket. I feel embarrassed for some reason. Like I've done something wrong. As if I have a huge sign on the back of my shirt saying: "I slept with Aaron Hotchner."

"Yeah." I say quickly and plainly. I don't want to draw anymore attention to us then we already have for just talking to each other. I feel as though I can't even be myself anymore with this team. I feel like they're all judging me. And maybe it's all just in my head but what if it isn't? "Okay, I'll see you later then." He says and I shoot him a look. "Okay." I turn on my heels with my head down walking pass the team. I walk out of the glass doors and look back, I could see everyone and Aaron looking at me. They turn away and Hotch gives me a small sympathetic smile and sits the folder down on the table next to him. I don't smile back. I see Garcia as I turn around for the elevator. She smiles delighted to see me. "Edythe! You're back!" She exclaims happily walking over to me embracing me in a bear hug. When we pull away I inform her "I'm not working yet I just came in for a psych eval just handed the results to Hotch." I explain. "Oh.." she trails. "Well why not hang with me for the day? Instead of being home all alone?" She offers with a small shrug and hopeful smile. I think for a moment and nod. Couldn't hurt to stay out of the house for the day, besides who could I say no to Penelope when she is beaming with so much joy and excitement?

She smiles widely and takes ahold of my hand and drags me down to her office. I sit in the chair next to her and look at everything she has placed out on her desk. Many pens was the first thing I noticed, bright colors. Seems like something she would have here. She had a mug full of tea in it. She takes a sip as she turns on her computers systems. She glances over to me and back at her work as she continues reading over an article she started before going upstairs. I cross my arms over my chest and read along with her. There's nothing else to do. Her phone rings and she answers quickly as always. "Hey babygirl." Morgan says through the phone. Garcia smiles widely. "Hey baby what can I do for ya?" She asks flirtatiously. "I need you to run a license plate for me." He states. "Shoot." She says ready to type. "Z8YSF16" he reads. "Got it, it's a a red Tesla belonging to a Drake Falcon."