Elizaveta:

Same outfit from the last chapter

~Aaron's pov~

I can't believe she lied to me about something as simple as her family. It makes me wonder what else she's hiding, what other secrets she's held onto from me, and lies she's told to me. I shake my head in disbelief as she speaks of her mother. "Would you at least shut the damn door." Rhydian, her brother does so quickly. "Right sorry, I was just really worried about you I just had to come and make sure you were alright." He says turning back facing his sister, sisters...

Edythe looks to me with an apologetic look and I turn away from her gaze. I can't forgive her for this. Why would she lie to me, she made up a sad store of being an only child, all alone with no family because her mother died at child birth and her father died of a heart attack. People go through these things everyday. Children lose their mothers because of childbirth all the time. These lies rolled off her lips to me many times so easily. She's a really good liar, she should've been an actor instead. Lexi stands with her hands in her doctor's lab coat awkwardly staring at her two siblings bicker. "You can't be here and you know it, I'm fine you see that now, now leave." She turns him around to face the door and pushes him toward it. "Come one, he just got here." Edythe makes a sharp turn to face and glare at her. This causes her to take a step back slightly. "I- uh, just think until mom comes, you know it's the first time we will all be in the same room since...well you know.." Edythe seems to contemplate this for a moment. 

"Actually no, I don't know." I voice. "Because it seems to me all my girlfriend did was lie to me, not even as my coworker but even after we officially started dating continuously chose to lie to me." She lets out a deep sigh. "I didn't choose to lie to you-" 

"You did!" I raise my voice, which was a mistake because Rhydian had me up against the wall in seconds. I wince in pain, still feeling the affects of falling after the blast. "aye, you lied to her to, fucking prick." He says a slight accent lacing his voice as he speaks. "Let go of him." Edythe stresses walking over to us though he doesn't listen. "Get off!" she shouts at him pulling his arm. "Don't ever disrespect my sister, or I'll kill you." He threatens protectively. He then lets me go and Edythe pushes him back closer to Lexi and standing slightly between the two of us as a shield. Edythe crosses her arms over her chest and rolls her eyes. "This isn't a bad thing, at least it doesn't have to be." 

"See, just be happy that you're not dead and that we're all here together right?" Rhydain agrees. "No, this is a bad thing, this isn't- we aren't suppose to-" She groans frustrated trying to find the right words to say. "The whole purpose of what we did was so that Lexi wouldn't be dragged into our shit!" She emphasis while talking with her hands. "I know, I know but-" 

"No buts! You fucked up!" 

"Okay, let's just cool down it's fine."

I chuckle slightly to myself as Edythe gets riled up over someone going in over her head, I guess that makes two of us. "What are you laughing at?" 

"It's just kind of funny that you're getting mad over being lied to when you lied to me."

"Hello? You lied to me about having a wife."

"Woah what-" Lexi says shocked. "Wait so you met 'the guy' like the player guy not like a guy she's into.." She catches up on the situation.

~Caroline's Pov~

 I walk into the hospital looking around carefully at my surroundings being sure not one is following me. I keep my scarf wrapped around my head and covering my face as I walk over to the reception desk. "I'm looking for my daughter." I state when he asks if he can help me with anything. "She was brought in after the bombing." I further explain. "Okay, and what's your daughter's name ma'am."