Scotch Getting To You Hotch? Pt2:

"Interesting name" he states. "Where'd you get it from?" He asks "it's kind of a family name. It was my grandmothers and her mother's before." I reply. "So your mother's name is Edythe as well?"
"Uh, no it's her middle name though." I chuckle slightly. I'm not sure why I am opening up to him, especially when every other aspect of my life is full of secrecy and lies to those I meet. Perhaps it's because of how drunk he is, or maybe it is because for some odd reason he makes me feel like I can. He nods and looks at me and I give him a small smile. "Well my room's straight down the hall if you need anything." I stand up. "The door on the left is the bathroom." I point down the hall to the left. "The kitchen is that way." I point in the opposite direction. "I have snacks, chips strawberries stuff you could snack on if you get hungry just please don't try to cook while drunk." He laughs a bit. "I'm an amazing cook." He says. "I believe you just don't do it drunk." We fall silent for a second. "Well Im gonna turn in Goodnight." I turn and start heading down the hall.

"Wait-" he calls and I turn back around and head back toward the living room. "Yes?" I ask wondering what he could need. "Could I have a blanket and a pillow maybe?" I facepalm. "Right sorry." I walk over to the closet That's on the right side of the hallway and open it. I pull out my old comforter. It's purple and I grab an extra pillow from my room bringing it to him. "Anything else?" I ask looking around to double check I told and given him everything he needs. "Yes thank you." He says and lays down. "Okay goodnight." I turn around once more just for him to say—"wait." And I shake my head. But stop in my tracks. "Yes Aaron?" I turn back to face him. "Will you stay with me?" I don't respond right away. It bewildered me to hear him ask me such a question he's drunk he doesn't actually want me to stay. "I- I'm sorry I don't think that's a good idea, you should get some rest though, okay?" He really should get some sleep it will do him much better tomorrow morning.

Besides I have to go get my test scores in the morning and go to The FBI office to submit an application for the BAU. Then go through extensive questioning and many other things there's too much to do in the morning to not get any sleep to stay up with a sad, lonely, drunk guy. "Please...just for a little bit." Though there was something so sad, lost, hurt in his voice I just couldn't help myself. He reminds me of myself. I always promised I would be the person to someone else who needed it. Someone I never got to have when I needed it the most. I can't leave him alone. I felt that, I had no one. No deserves to be hurt without a shoulder to lean on. So, I sigh and walk over to him. "Okay but only until you fall asleep I have things to do in the morning."

He grabs my hand and pulls me down on the couch with him. I can smell the scotch from earlier. He leans close to my face. "You should really get some sleep." He puts his hand on my hip pulling me closer to him. "You shouldn't. You're drunk, you might find that you regret this in the morning." I speak in a whispered tone. I'm not as good of a person as I make myself out to be. "I'm not drunk and I won't regret this." His soft lips connect with my pink glossy ones. I soon find myself kissing him back. I know I shouldn't, but what harm could it do if we never see one another again? He tugs at the hem of my shirt. I'm 20 he's maybe in his late 20's maybe even early 30's. I shouldn't be doing this. My hands touch his at the hem of my shirt helping him pull it over my head.

I have no idea what I'm getting myself into.

~Next Day~

Aaron's Pov:
I groan as I wake. I look around and notice I'm not home. I'm not at the bar. I'm not at work. I feel like I have been hit with a bag of bricks. I feel a weight on top of me and look down at my chest to see a sleeping girl she has dark straight hair, looks to be spanish , her skin is soft against mine. I draw circles on the center of her back not wanting to wake her. My phone rings waking her anyway. She wakes and yawns. And gets off of me. She grabs my shirt and puts it on buttoning it up. She makes herself comfortable as if she is incredibly sure of herself. As I get up to go answer the phone. It was JJ, I answer the phone. "JJ?" I ask and she speaks quickly. " we have a case get here fast." She states. "I'll be there soon." I hang up and go over to the girl from the night before. Edythe wasn't it? "Edythe" I say coming up behind her in the kitchen. "I have to get to work can I use your shower?" I asks. "Yeah of course down the hall." She says. I remember where it is she told me last night. Shit my go bag is in the car. She drove me here. "Could you do me another favor." I ask. And she turns to me eating a spoonful of peanut butter. "Hm?"
"Could you go to my car at the bar and get my black duffel bag it has a change of clothes in it please don't crash." I toss her the keys and she catches them. "Sure thing." She puts the spoon in the sink walking around looking for her jeans I assume. "The faucet is backwards left for hot water right for cold the labels lie." She laughs and walks out. She locks the door behind her and I go to shower.

I get in the shower and I retrace my steps from last night. It was a good night. One of the best in a very long time if I'm being completely honest with myself.

~Edythe's Pov~
I walk out of the house wearing Aaron's shirt. I tuck it into my jeans as I walk to the bar. It's not a far walk but it takes a bit to get there. Daily dose of exercise nothing wrong with that especially since I'm going to be doing a lot of running around once I get into the FBI. Fingers crossed. I find his car when I arrive by hitting the alarm. It was extremely loud so I quickly turn it off and unlock the car. I get inside putting my seatbelt on and driving back home. I find his duffle bag in the trunk of his car and I bring it inside for him. "Aaron! I got your clothes!" I call out as I lock the door behind me. He opens the bathroom door and I hand it to him. "I'll be out there-" I point to the living room and quickly walk that way and he thanks me and shuts the door to get dressed.

Word count: 1534