7: TK+Carlos ⚠️

•Title: "Fire"

•Requester:

•Warnings: ptsd

•Inspiration: i don't know

•Type: normal

A/N: Spoiler warning for the most recent season!!!

__________

Carlos hovers over TK as they kiss before TK pulls away, "do you smell that?"

"Smell what?" Carlos questions.

"Smoke."

Carlos sniffs the air, nodding, "I smell it too."

The two stand and throw shirts on. Carlos runs out of the room and to the stairs, seeing only bright orange flames.

"Hey, back up, back up," TK says as he pulls Carlos back to the room, getting ready to escape through the window.

Suddenly, Billy and Owen barge into the room, leading the two out. while standing outside, watching their home turn to ash, Carlos feels nothing but loss and pain.

- - - - -

TK sighs as he walks into the house- his father's house. It has been two weeks since the fire. He and Carlos had been staying here while searching for another place. Mateo and Owen were still on shift, so it would just be the couple. As TK reaches his and Carlos' room, he opens the door to see Carlos asleep, a fire extinguisher next to him. TK climbs into the bed, moving the fire extinguisher to the ground. Carlos, in his sleep, rolls over and curls into TK.

- - - - -

Now, it has been a month since the fire. Carlos hates being at the house alone, so he never is. After his shift, he goes to the firehouse, claiming that it was to pick TK up. When TK gets back from a call, the firefighters are waiting for him.

"What's going on?" TK asks.

"What's wrong with Carlos?" Marjan asks.

"What do you mean?" TK responds.

"He is upstairs in the main room, asleep on the couch," Owen says softly.

"My shift is over. I'll take him home now," TK says, walking past everyone.

He wakes Carlos up and the two leave. Once they walk in, TK notices how every room has at least one fire extinguisher now.

"Okay, what's going on?" TK asks.

"I just never want to go through it again," Carlos says, tears falling from his eyes.

"It's okay, we're okay now, Carlos," TK says, allowing Carlos to fall into his arms. Carlos falls asleep soon after, TK sticking to rubbing his back softly.

______________

A/N: Well, it was rushed but I hope you enjoyed!!