29: Buddie/Tarlos

•Title: "Buck+TK=chaos"

•Requester: anali0803

•Warnings: None, really

•Inspiration: the request

•Type: fluff

A/N: Hope you enjoy!

_____ _____ _____

When TK suggested a trip to California to Carlos, he jumped on it. When TK told Buck, Buck told Eddie, who told Hen, who told Athena. Athena called Carlos and invited him on a ride-along. Carlos is really excited, a site that TK finds adorable. Buck and Eddie are also looking forward to seeing TK again, especially since there is no wildfire for them to put out this time. When TK shows up at Buck's loft on the day Carlos is with Athena, he smiles brightly.

"What's up, TK?" Buck asks.

TK pulls his hand from behind his back, showing a pair of roller skates, "want to have some fun?"

"Yes," buck responds instantly.

Buck grabs his shoes and roller skates before following TK out of the apartment. Buck opts to drive them to the nearest place. They climb out of the car and walk inside. They slip their skates on and begin to skate around. The two of them begin dancing as they do so, clasping hands as they spin.

+ + + + +

Carlos gets back to the hotel with a happy sigh. He had an amazing time with Athena and learned more than he ever could have hoped. He sighs when finding the room empty, a note on the bed.

Carlos,

Hey, baby, I hope you enjoyed your ride along. I'm with Buck roller skating and will see you later. I can't wait to hear about your day.

Love,

TK.

+ + + + +

Carlos walks into the station, knowing Buck was given the day off-ever since the lightning strike, he's only allowed to work half of the shifts for now. He sees Eddie walking from the locker room, now changed back into his regular clothes.

"Carlos! What brings you here?" Eddie asks.

Carlos sighs, "your boyfriend."

"What did Buck do now?" Eddie questions.

Carlos hands the note over. Eddie reads through it and facepalms. He hands the letter back and the two walk and get into his truck.

"Sorry to bother you, but it'll be easier to handle them with you," Carlos says with a chuckle.

"Can I ask, does TK even know how to roller skate?"

"Nope," Carlos responds.

"Neither does Buck," Eddie sighs, "you ever wonder how in the world we fell for them?"

"I like to think that my calm and collected personality mixes well with his chaotic one," Carlos responds.

"Yeah," Eddie says softly, "I like that. I'll use it from now on."

The truck parks and the two get out. They walk into the building, sighing as they see their two boyfriends spinning and holding hands. Just under a minute later, as they almost reach them, Buck and TK both fall to the ground. Carlos helps TK up while Eddie helps Buck.

"What were you two thinking?" Eddie questions with a chuckle.

"We wanted to have some fun," TK responds.

"Neither one of you know how to roller skate," Carlos says with an adoring sigh.

"Not to mention, Evan, you should be taking it easy on the days you don't work," Eddie says.

"Oooh, you got first-named," TK says with a laugh.

"And you, Tyler Kennedy, your father would kill me if you got hurt while we were here," Carlos says as they leave the building.

They drive back to Buck's loft-Carlos and TK ride in Eddie's truck while the other two are in Buck's car. The four of them are all drinking bottles of water as they just talk. Buck dreads tomorrow, as that's when TK and Carlos leave. He has enjoyed seeing them, finally having someone as chaotic as him. Later that night, after they say their goodbyes, Eddie holds Buck. Across town, in their hotel room, Carlos is holding TK. Regardless of how they feel about leaving, all four of them enjoyed the time they spent together, knowing it'll be a while until it can happen again-at least without a disaster happening first.

_____ _____ _____

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!!! I really like Carlos and Eddie teaming up to save their boyfriends from their idiocy.