33: Buck+Eddie⚠️⚠️

•Title: "Dr. Wells"

•Requester:

•Warnings: Talk of sexual assault!!

•Inspiration: I hate how they made Buck's SA a joke. It's a theme in Ryan Murphy's shows, but still.

•Type: angst

A/N: The SA happened in 1x02 and Eddie found out in 3x09. For anyone who will argue that Buck is not a SA survivor, he definitely is. His therapist took advantage of him when he was in a vulnerable place.

_____ _____ _____

"How's therapy with Frank?" Buck asks Eddie as the 118-minus Hen-is sitting in the lounge, "haven't seen him in a while."

"Seems good," Eddie responds thoughtfully, "though I'm not really sure he and I are... clicking."

"You should try talking to Rosemary," Chimney suggests, "I went to her after the stabbing. She was great."

"Is that the one I slept with?" Buck questions, his heart rate picking up slightly.

"No," Bobby says with a hint of anger in his voice, "she doesn't work for the department anymore."

Eddie looks over at Buck, "you slept with your therapist?"

+ + + + +

Ever since that day, Eddie often thinks about that conversation. When he does, anger seeps into his mind. In that moment, Eddie got a bad feeling in his gut. He knows what happened that day. It's not easy for anyone who really looks at that situation to see.

Buck knows that Eddie knows. For a while, and even on some occasions still, Buck feels shame from that day. He was sleeping around back then, so he often wonders if he gave the wrong impression. The logical part of him knows that isn't the case. Even if he did put out that signal, she should have never acted on it. He was there for help, not trauma.

One thing Buck is always thankful for is how Eddie treats him the same way he always has. The two of them have been dating since three months after Shannon passed away, and they haven't changed at all. Eddie found out after they got together, which makes him not changing his treatment towards Buck mean even more. They've had many bumps in the relationship, of course. Eddie getting shot, Eddie being trapped in a well, Buck being crushed by the ladder truck, Buck being struck by lightning, and more. Through it all, they have stuck together. Now, they have been together for years at this point. Everyone knows, Chimney having to pay Hen and Maddie each twenty dollars while Bobby paid Athena ten.

The 118 pulls up to the scene of a car crash. It's a single vehicle accident, a silver car against a tree. They all climb out of the truck, Hen and Chimney climbing out of the ambulance. Bobby makes his way over to the car to assess the tools they will need. He looks at the driver-the only person in the vehicle-and turns back around.

"Buck, stay at the truck. Chim, Hen, come do an assessment. Get the jaws out, Probie and Eddie," Bobby shouts.

"Wha- Bobby!" Buck exclaims as he watches the team rush to Bobby.

He watches as Chimney and Hen assess the patient, seeing how they share an odd look. He then sees Bobby run a hand down his face and whisper something to Eddie. Whatever Bobby says causes Eddie to turn and look towards Buck. He makes his way back to the truck and places his hands on Buck's shoulders.

"Eddie, what the-"

"Buck, you can't go over there, okay?" Eddie says softly.

Panic rushes through Buck's veins. Is it Maddie? His mom? His dad? What if it's Taylor? Would they even keep him back if it was Taylor? He shoves Eddie's hands away and walks past him. He rushes to the car, his eyes falling on the driver. He takes a step back as the realization dawns on him. Despite the blood on her face from a head laceration, he can see the face clearly. It's the face he saw when he closed his eyes for months. Dr. Wells.

He feels her hand run over his chest. He feels her ripping his shirt off of him. He feels her pull his pants off. He feels the lips on his neck, collarbone, and more. He feels the complete shame wash over his body all over again.

"Buck, I need you to go to the truck," Bobby says softly.

"N-no," Buck says, snapping back to reality, "I can help, Bobby. Let me help."

"No, Buck. Absolutely not," Bobby waves behind Buck, Eddie jogging over, "get him back. Preferably in the truck."

"On it, Cap," Eddie says.

Eddie wraps his arms around Buck's shoulders and pulls him back. They reach the truck and he gently-practically-throws his boyfriend into the rig. He climbs in next and wraps his arms around Buck once again.

"No! I need to help, Eddie. Please," Buck begs softly.

"I can't allow that, baby. It wouldn't be good for you," Eddie says as he tightens his hold.

Buck lets out a sob, his walls finally breaking down. He had been throwing himself into being a firefighter, but that stoic facade has crumbled. Eddie holds the back of Buck's head, tears forming in his own eyes as he listens to his boyfriend's cries.

"I'm sorry, mi amor," he says softly, "you don't deserve all the hell you've gone through."

Buck grips onto Eddie as tight as he can. It's almost as if the second he loosens his hold, he'd be falling to the center of the earth.

"I-I c-can't-" Buck cuts himself off with another sob.

"I've got you, Ev. I've got you. Let go," Eddie says softly, "you're safe with me."

As the team extracts the woman, they barely look at her-only enough to do their jobs. They can hear Buck's sobs as they wheel the gurney towards the ambulance. Bobby instructs Ravi to put the equipment away. The second the probie walks away, Bobby covers his face with his hands, bending over with his hands on his knees. He listens to his son cry as he stands once again, wiping away the tears. He walks towards the truck and climbs in. Buck begins to calm down, calling asleep with his head against Eddie's chest. Ravi climbs in and helps Eddie fasten Buck's seatbelt. The truck leaves the scene and returns to the station.

"Eddie, you and Buck are off shift," Bobby says softly, "take care of him, will you?"

"Of course, Cap."

_____ _____ _____

A/N: Here you go, guys! I hope you enjoyed! Also, can't wait for the newest episode of 9-1-1 Lone star tonight!!