49: TK+Carlos⚠️⚠️

•Title: "Secrets will come out"

•Requester: GermanWilliams2

•Warnings: violence, abuse, Alex, etc

•Inspiration: The request

•Type: angst

A/N: Okay, so this might be viewed as a TK angst one, but I couldn't figure out how to focus on Carlos without making it seem like TK's fault and that's not a theme I want to promote. There will be Carlos angst, though.

_____ _____ _____

Carlos opens his door with a sigh. He shuts the door to the loft and places his keys and phone on the counter. He turns around, about to walk into the bedroom, but is greeted by a gun being pointed at his head. He holds his breath as he raises his hands.

"You," the man with the gun says, "must be Carlos."

"Do you think saying my name will scare me? I know your name too, Alex."

"Ahh," he says, "so my baby has been talking about me. Now, why don't we sit down and wait for him?"

"If you hurt him, I swear-,"

"Oh, no, Carlos, you're confused. See, I don't want to hurt him," Alex says as they sit, "I've never hurt him. I know that he has a different opinion, but you are the one hurting him. Letting him do whatever he wants. Do you know what he does with that freedom, Carlos? He goes to his dealer. How do you think that him having the freedom to do so won't hurt him?"

Carlos remains silent. He refuses to talk to the man about TK, especially about TK. In response to his silence, Alex moves towards him. He brings the gun down to land on Carlos' head. For a brief moment, Carlos' vision grew blurry. As he refocuses, he sees Alex with a terrifying smile. He reaches a hand up to where the gun hit his head. He hisses in pain as his fingers touch the wound, pulling his hand back to see blood. Carlos could almost laugh at the fact that both he and TK have gotten hit in the head by a gun during a hostage situation. Almost.

"See, I didn't want to hit you, Carlos. I just had to because you wouldn't fucking listen!" Alex exclaims.

Carlos wants to punch him harder than ever. He would if it wasn't for the fact that he was too weak to even stand up at the moment. It doesn't help that Alex has a gun, though. That definitely complicates things.

+ + + + +

"Yes, dad, we are still on for dinner tomorrow night," TK says as he walks towards the loft, "I just got home. I'll talk to you tomorrow, love you," TK reaches the loft and hears a voice and rushing behind the door, "dad, if I don't text you within five minutes, call me. Carlos should be the only one here and I just heard a voice that isn't his."

TK puts his phone in his pocket and opens the door. He immediately turns to shut the door, trying to act normal. After it's shut, he glances over to see Carlos on the couch, his back facing him. TK smiles and places his keys on the counter next to his husband's. He looks back over to the couch, seeing Carlos in the same position.

"Hey, babe," TK says as he walks over. He sees blood dripping from Carlos' head and gasps, "Carlos!?"

Carlos opens his eyes groggily, "T-do-."

"Nice of you to join is, Tyler," TK turns around and sees Alex pointing a gun at him.

"Alex," TK says, his heart racing in the worst way possible.

"Sit down," Alex motions to the chair next to the couch, the seat farthest from Carlos.

TK sits in the seat and stares at Alex, his hands shaking as he sees Carlos open and close his eyes tiredly.