11: TK+Carlos⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

•Title: "Searching"

•Requester:

•Warnings: Domestic Violence, Rape, kidnapping.

•Inspiration: I have no clue...

•Type: ANGST

A/N: Okay so this will be completely fucked up but I like the trope of Alex being a piece of shit. Anyways, enjoy. Also, I am still having neurological symptoms of a mystery illness so it will be worse written..

____________________

Tk cries out as he is in a ball on the floor. Alex is throwing punches at him as he shouts, "you're worthless! You think I love you? You're nothing but a piece of shit and a waste of space!"

The punches don't feel like anything compared to the words. He can hear the sound of Alex's fists and feet colliding with TK's body, but he feels almost numb.

+ + + + +

"Alex, will you marry me?" TK says softly, his hands shaking.

Alex bursts into laughter, causing TK's blood to run cold. Once Alex composes himself, he looks at Tk, "seriously? You think I would want to marry you? You're not even a good fuck, Tyler."

"W-what do you mean?" TK asks as his eyes fill with tears.

"I've been sleeping with my trainer, you dumbass!" Alex shouts.

"w-what!?" TK shouts, "how could you!?"

"Well, you're nothing but a disappointment to me, and honestly, I wish you would just overdose already," Alex responds before he leaves their shared home.

TK acts quick. He takes the pills and downs them with a beer. He stumbles for a moment before he falls to the ground.

+ + + + +

TK walks up to the door to his home with Carlos to see an envelope taped to the door. As he opens it, he sees many pictures of him. Every picture has his face scratched out.

+ + + + +

Unknown: Tyler Kennedy is such a beautiful name.

TK: Who is this?

Unknown: I wonder, does your precious boyfriend know how pathetic you really are?

TK: who is this???

Unknown: You're too pathetic for such a precious name.

*Number blocked*

+ + + + +

Unknown: Hello, Tyler Kennedy.

TK: who is this?

Unknown: You know, it really isn't hard at all to get a new number.

TK: You obviously know my boyfriend is a cop so if you don't leave me alone, I will tell him.

Unknown: No you won't. If you do, he'll realize how much of a burden you really are and leave you

*blocked*

+ + + + +

Now, TK is at the loft he shares with Carlos. His boyfriend had just left for his shift, so he is cleaning up the dishes from the dinner they had shared. Just as he is drying the last glass, there is a knock at the door. He continues to hold the glass as he opens the door.

"Hello, Tyler. Miss me?" Alex stands at the door and TK drops the glass.

"A-alex, what are you doing here?" TK asks in complete fear, unable to even hide his emotions.