Chapter 25 - I Got Dumped

Word Count : 2557

He had once more decided to come over unannounced and he ended up bothering Yuki and accidentally ripped Yuki's shirt. Tohru and I were peeling the peaches that Ayame had brought over for everyone. While we were peeling them Ayame was sewing Yuki's shirt from the damage that was caused.

"I thought a gift of peaches today would be a suitable follow-up to the crab I brought previously. Go on! Savour the flavour while flashing your gratitude upon me!"

"Thank you so much!"

"Peel mine while you're at it." Ayame orders.

"Okay!" Tohru agrees.

"I've told you not to boss Honda-san around like that!" Yuki yells at his brother.

"But what can I do? My fingers will become sticky with peach juice if I peel it myself." Ayame explained.

"Enough of your self-centred-nonsense."

"Aya, worry not. You can eat the peach that I peeled." Shigure flirts.

"Gure-san, how can I accept when my heart is already filled with your love" Ayame flirts back.

"Not this again." I complain.

"I'm going to kick you out!" Yuki shouts.

"Oh, come now, Yuki-kun. Don't you get tired of criticising every little thing?"

"Yes, completely exhausting." He admits.

"I've finished! Go on and try it one." Ayame cheers. He shows Yuki his shirt but on it was now sewn 'Brotherly Love' in an elegant script.

"What the heck did you do to it?" Yuki shouts, as Shigure takes it and starts laughing his head off at it.

"What's this? What's with this embroidery?!" Shigure laughed.

"It's a representation of my solemn oath to never leave Yuki's side."

"You didn't have to embroidery weird words into my clothes!" Yuki tells him.

"Your brother poured his overflowing love into that embroidery, treasure it." Shigure says, stopping his laughing fit.

"Don't give me that when you were laughing your head off seconds ago."

"Not three people exist in the world who can embroider this well given such a brief time. Should you not believe me, come visit my shop someday." Ayame says.

"I'll go."

"Huh?"

"I said.. If it's all right, I'd like to visit your shop... sometime. Maybe I could start to understand you a little better." Yuki repeats.

"Did you hear that, Gure-san?"

"Yeah!"

"Yuki! My brother, Yuki, is tearfully begging to come to my shop."

"I think you're imagining the tearfully begging part." I say.

"There are no tears involved." Yuki confirms.

"Today is the best of all days! Surely none can compare!"

"Hang on!"

"I must share this joyous news at once." He cheers picking up his phone. "Listen to this, Tori-san! Yuki, my brother, Yuki-"

"Cut it out!" Yuki shouts, grabbing the phone from Ayame.

"Yes of course! You are welcome! I would be honoured! You may come as early as this Sunday. Tohru-kun, you must come along as well. A princess must always be by her prince's side." Ayame says, looking at Tohru.