Beginning

"Time to go!" Autumn hears Narcissa yell from downstairs. She groans not wanting to get up. "WAIT," She says suddenly sitting up straight.
"OH MY GOSH," she throws her covers off of her and huddles over as she tries to get her socks on her feet and dressed. 

Atlas runs to Autumn's room and tosses her a granola bar. "Come onnnn!! Everyone else is downstairs! We thought that you were getting ready, not sleeping innn!" Atlas quickly pulls Autumn's sneakers out from under her bed and leaves the room.

"I'm coming!!" Autumn yells. She tosses on her baggy sweater and ripped jeans, and raced downstairs.
"GAH! I'm sorry I slept in!" She grabs her shoes and puts them on, taking a bite from the granola bar.

"It's whatever, now just hurry up will you," Draco says sassily.
"Draco...!" Lucius warned.
"Sorry Father," Draco looked at the ground.
Atlas smiles at Draco and then turns to Autumn, linking their arm through hers.

Autumn frowns and looks at the ground.
"Sorry Lucius," She says shyly. "I forgot to set the alarm."
Autumn looks up to see Narcissa walking up and putting her arm on Lucius.
"It's alright, but we best get going." She pats Draco on the head.
Autumn links arms with Atlas again, trying to smile.

"Hey, it's ok. Just think of the fact that we're going to Hogwarts!! We'll meet new friends! He's just being him. But we're going to Hogwarts!!! AhHhHhH!!! I'm so excited!!!" Atlas grins at Autumn and shoves Draco a little bit on the way to the fireplace.
"We are going to Diagon Alley by flu powder!"

"I know" Autumn frowns and looks over at Draco who has a sour look on his face. "Are we going to Diagon Alley first?" Autumn asks Lucius.

"Yes, dear child, Diagon Alley and then off to Hogwarts you go!" Lucius smiles at Autumn and puts his hand on her shoulder and gives her a gentle shove towards the fireplace.
"I'm going at the same time as you!!!" Atlas pipes up and goes to the fireplace with her friend, "So if anything goes wrong then I'm right there with you!"
Autumn looks at Draco "See you later, sucker" She laughs.

Autumn chuckles, linking arms with her yet again, "See you there!"
Narcissa waves slightly as we vanish and pop up in Diagon Alley

I look around, "We're in The Leaky Cauldron!" Atlas says, watching as a large family of redheads go bustling through to the doors to the Muggle world.
"Should we follow them or wait for Mother and Father?" She asks Autumn.

Autumn looks around, "I think we should wait." She point over to where Draco had landed.
"They should be here soon" Autumn frowns as Draco walks over to them.

"What's up, twat?" Draco asks Atlas, ignoring Autumn.
"Oh just you know, waiting for the same thing that you are," She smile and gently punch Draco's arm, he snorts and walks over to where our parents just landed.

Autumn crosses her arms. "Asshole" She sticks out her tongue.

"Language, Autumn!" Narcissa said warningly, coming up behind us.
Atlas cringes and takes a step away to go talk to her father.
"So what time does the train leave, Father?" she asked him.
"11:00 sharp, so in less than half an hour," He saw some people that he knew and walked away from them.
Atlas looks at Draco and gently grabs his arm and takes him back over to Autumn and Narcissa.

"Sorry" Autumn says rolling her eyes. "Can we just go get our stuff now?!" She say moving away from Draco.
"Just don't let me hear that you've been using that language at school..." Narcissa says, not hearing her question.

"Mumma! Can we go now?" Atlas tugged on her sleeve.
"Yes, I suppose we can, dear. Lucius! Let's go!" Narcissa called to Lucius, waving her hand at him to come over.
Draco and Atlas start walking towards the door.

"Sorry..."Autumn follows them towards the door. 'Lucius is scary when he's mad' She thinks.
"Can we go get our books first? Then our wands??" Autumn ask.

"I bought all of your books the other day, so all we need to do is get your wands and if you're  wanting any pets of any sort" Lucius sighs.
"I'm not getting no pet" Draco sneered, spitting as he said pet.
"I want an owl!" Atlas said quietly. "What about you?" She asks Autumn.

"I WANT a snowy Owl?" Autumn says with a pleading face.
"PLeaseee" she frowns. "Draco doesn't know how to take care of animals that's why he doesn't want one" Autumn laughs.

Atlas laughs, "Can we name your owl Sneaker? If I name yours, then you can name minee!!" Narcissa laughs, "Of course you can get a snowy owl, lets go get them now while Lucius goes with Draco to get his wand." 

Autumn watches as Draco and his Father walk to Olivanders as we walk to the Animal Shop.

She Laugh. "You could name your's Dreamer? I don't know." Autumn says, frowning.
"Good luck getting a wand that actually Likes you Draco" Autumn yells at Draco, chuckling and walking into the pet store.

Atlas sees Draco turn around to say something but then he just frowned and just turned back around and followed his Father into Ollivander's.