Christmas Day

The morning came but Autumn kept sleeping not wanting to wake up, she twists and turns on her bed. Atlas had woken up again long before the sun had risen, and she wasn't able to fall back asleep. Around 8 in the morning she heard a gentle knock on the door and heard the knob twist.

Rolling over and looking over the side of the bed, seeing Draco standing there.
He put his finger to his lips and pointed at Autumn, who was still asleep.
Draco climbed up onto Atlas's bed and sat at the edge.

"What's up?" Atlas whispers to him.
Draco shrugs, "Couldn't sleep," he whispered back, "And I had a feeling that you couldn't sleep either, so I came here,"
"Did you know that people say that when you can't sleep then you're awake in someone else's dreams," Atlas gives a light smile,  
Draco lightly snorts and gives a half smile.

Autumn finally yawns and turns over falling out of her bed. "Owe!" She says shaking awake. 

Atlas looks over the side of the bed.

"You, okay?" Atlas asks her, seeing her on the floor. She could hear Draco struggling not to laugh and whacking his arm. Autumn groans and turns on her back. "Ye-yeah." She sits up noticing Draco. "Why are you in here," she asks looking slightly embarrassed.

"I just wanted to come in and see you fall off of your bed," Draco joked, "Nah, I couldn't sleep, and neither could Atlas, so I just came to join her," He sighed and leaned back.
"You sure you're, okay? It looked like you fell pretty hard," Atlas says. Draco snorted so she wacked his arm again. 

Autumn frowns sitting up. "My back just hurts," she says sighing. 

"Does your pride hurt too?" Draco asked, not grinning.
"Shut it, Draco!" Atlas shoves Draco, almost shoving him over the side of the bed. 

"Don't. Even. Start." Autumn hisses standing up and laying back on the bed.

Atlas glances at Draco and saw a look of hurt flash across his face and then his face went back to its stony expression.
"I'd better go now," Draco muttered, climbing down the ladder and leaving the room, closing the door behind him.
Atlas just sighs. "What's wrong with him?" Autumn frowns looking up.

"I wonder," Atlas slightly scowls. She takes a deep breath.
"He was trying to make a joke and you kind of blew up at him for it, so he got hurt," Atlas explains, sighing again and staring at the ceiling. 

"Wow." Autumn rolls off her bed and grabs a new pair of clothes."Can I just stay in bed all day? I don't want to get up!" Atlas says frowning.

"I-" Autumn starts to say,
"But it's Christmas day," Narcissa says leaning into the door. "Come on!"

"Oh Yeah, it's Christmas," Atlas smiles, her eyes lighting up. "Will be right down!" Autumn smiles and hobbles trying to put her socks on.

Atlas slowly gets up and then climbs down the ladder getting some clothes and quickly changing. She looks out the window and sees an owl coming towards the downstairs windows of the house. Autumn changes and yawns. "Ooooo, another letter??" she asks with a smirk.

"It's probably not for me," Atlas mutters, blushing. She walks out of the room and runs down the stairs. Autumn nods yawning and follows Atlas downstairs.

Atlas runs into the Kitchen right as Narcissa takes a letter off of the leg of the Owl. She holds her breath and hopes that the letter wasn't for her. Lucius walks into the Kitchen and looks over Narcissa's shoulder at the cover of the letter, he then looks over at Atlas and raises his eyebrows.
Atlas ignores it and walks over to Draco, who was sitting down reading the Daily Prophit.
"Merry Christmas!" She says to everyone, smiling. Autumn walks in and sits down at the table. "Merry Christmas" Autumn says with a sleepy smile.