House Points

"I can't believe this school year is almost over though!" Atlas says, frowning, "So much has happened, and yet so little at the same time,"
It's the last few days before we go home for the summer. There's supposed to be a meeting in the Great Hall today though, Dumbledore has something to announce. 

"Yeah, I know. " Autumn says with a sigh. "I mean we're only gone for the summer..." she looks around seeing others walking into the great hall. "I wonder who won for house points" she shrugs.

"Well, I'm hoping that it's Slytherin, but if not then it had better be Gryffindor. Though we have to wait until tomorrow for that I think, from what I've heard, today is just some announcement thing," Atlas said.
"Shall we go in?" She asks Autumn, looking at the doors and seeing Draco go in with Crabbe and Goyle. "Yeah, I guess will have to wait for that." Autumn replies "yeah I suppose we should." she says walking towards the great hall. 

Atlas walks into the Great Hall.
She smiles at Autumn and walks over to the Slytherin table, sitting next to Astoria and Draco.
From the front of the Great Hall, Dumbledore clears his throat to get everyone's attention. Autumn quicky sides in next to Hermione at the Gryffindor table and smiles as she gives a slight wave. 

Atlas glances over at the Gryffindor table and see Oliver Wood sitting a few people down from Autumn.
She looks at Draco and see him frowning at her.
"What?" She whispers as the Great Hall goes silent.
"Nothing," Draco whispers back, still frowning. 

"What do you mean, nothing? You were frowning at me," Atlas whispered to Draco.
"I don't like the way you look at that Gryffindor," He hissed at her.
"I don't look at any Gryffindor in any particular way," she hissed back.
Draco just rolled just eyes and turned his back to her, giving Dumbledore his full attention.

Autumn waits for the Professor to start talking. Hermione turns to her.
"Will you owl us? So, we can keep in touch over the summer?"
"I can try..." Autumn smiles. 

Dumbledore stands up and raises his hands to silence everyone.

" Another year, gone! And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarded, and the points stand thus. In fourth place: Gryffindor, with 312 points! In third place: Hufflepuff, with 352 points! Second: Ravenclaw, with 426 points! And in first place, with 472 points: Slytherin house!" He speaks.

Autumn looks after at Atlas.

A big grin goes on Atlas faces, and she looks at Draco and see that he is grinning too.
"We won the house cup!! Won't Mother and Father be proud!" she whispers to him.
Draco nods at her, still grinning. 

"Yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account, and I have a few last-minute points to award." The professor says. " To Miss Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril: fifty points!"

Autumn playfully punches Hermione's arm.

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best-played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years: fifty points, And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure love and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house: sixty points!

"We're tied with Slytherin!" Hermione and Autumn say together and then laugh.

"And finally: it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award ten points to Neville Longbottom! Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of decoration is in order! Gryffindor wins the House Cup!" Professor Dumbledore says with a happy expression.

"YES!" Autumn says with cheer, then frowns looking over at the Slytherin Table. 

Draco blinks and his smile slightly dies off to a point that it's just faint.
Atlas is disappointed but happy at the same time. She claps along with all of the other students,
glancing at Draco and see him grab Crabbe and pull him back to seated because he had stood up, clapping. Autumn frowns seeing Draco's reaction and just sits,

"Oh, don't let him get to you!" Hermione nudges her arm, and she gives a weak smile. Atlas glances at the Gryffindor table, seeing how happy they all were.

She half-heartedly smiles and sighs.
Dumbledore claps his hands and then the final feast of the year appears on the tables.

"Yummy!" Autumn chuckles.
"OH Lord Ron. Do you ever stop eating?" Hermione Laughs.
"Wot? I'm hungry!" Ron says taking a bite of chicken.
"Well, It is our last feast after all." Harry Chips in.
"Until next year!" We all say together and laugh.

Atlas hears the Golden Trio and Autumn talking at the Gryffindor table and smiles.
She glances at Draco and see that he's moodily staring at his food, not touching it.
"All right," she sighs at him, "what's up?"
"I was looking forward to having won the house cup, our parents would have been proud of us," He muttered.
"But now Autumn has won it, so our parents will be proud of her," Atlas says.
"Yeah, I know. And I'm happy that she won but I was just hoping...." Draco sighed and then shook his head, putting a smile back on his face. He shrugged.