The Sorting Hat

"When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger." Professor McGonagall Calls.

Hermione got sorted into Gryffindor.

Ron got sorted into Gryffindor.

Draco got sorted into Slytherin.

Neville in Gryffindor.

The black-haired girl, Pansy, in Slytherin.

The other two guys, Crabbe and Goyle in Slytherin.

Harry in Gryffindor.

Others into Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff...

Then it came time that Autumn and Atlas were two of the last ones left to be sorted...

"Atlas Malfoy" McGonagall Calls.

"Good luck!" Autumn says giving Atlas a slight push.

Atlas walks up to the stool and sits on it, nervously twiddling with her fingers. McGonagall starts to place the hat on her head...

"SLYTHERIN!" The hat calls the moment that the hat touches her.

She sighs in relief, happiness and disappointment. Part of her was hoping for Gryffindor, but Slytherin works just as well.

Atlas walks over to Draco at the Slytherin table. Draco grins and claps his hands as she sits down, he gives her a small side hug.

"See, I knew you'd be in Slytherin." He says, she smiles.

"Autumn Black" McGonagall calls. Atlas crosses her fingers under the table.

"Here goes," Autumn says nervously walking up to the stole and sitting down.

"Hmmm bright mind, yes very bright. Smart. Where to put you?" the hat says. Atlas watches as Autumn's face becomes more and more anxious, "Better be... GRYFFINDOR!!!!!"

Autumn weakly smiles and walks over to the Gryffindor table and glances over at Atlas.

"Congrats on being a Gryffindor!" Harry says brightly.

"Better than being a Slytherin" Ron puffs.

She just sigh "I know but it means I won't be with my best friend." Autumn mumbles under her breath.

Atlas's shoulders slump and she stares at absolutely nothing.

Draco sees this and slightly nudges them, "Look, I know that this means that you can't be with her, but you still have me though! Isn't that enough?" Draco whispers.

"Not quite" Atlas sighs.

He rolls his eyes, "Well I'm sure that we'll have classes with her so I'm sure that you'll be fine," Atlas gives him a sad smile.

"Let the feast begin!" Dumbledore calls and claps his hands, causing food to appear all around the Great Hall.

"Wow" Atlas stares at it all.

"Are you gonna eat?" Harry asks, looking at Autumn just staring at her plate.

"I-I'm not that hungry," Autumn says with a sigh.

"Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor." A Ghostly figure appears.

An older boy at Atlas's table leans over and holds out his hand to her, "Marcus Flint. Welcome to Hogwarts and Slytherin." She slightly smiles at him.

Atlas looks over at Autumn's table and frowns. She sees a small pastry on the table and picks it up, she focuses and takes aim. She chucks the pastry at Autumn.
It hits the back of her head. Atlas's eyes go wide and she struggles not to laugh.

Autumn feels something hit the back of her head and she turns around.
"Hey!" She slightly chuckles, trying to smile.

"Don't worry, you'll probably see her tomorrow!" Hermione says trying to cheer her up.

Atlas smiles at Autumn, and signs 'I see you,' to her.

She happens to glance at Draco and sees him watching them, slightly smiling. He sees her looking at him and his smile disappears and he goes into a quiet discussion with Crabbe and Goyle.

'I see you too' Autumn writes in the air.

A few minutes later, the food disappears.

"Gryffindors, follow me, please. Keep up. Thank you." A guy named Percy yells to the crowd of Gryffindors.

"Awe." Autumn frowns.

"Slytherins this way, please," A Slytherin prefect was saying.

Atlas grabs a hold of the sleeve of Draco's robes to make sure that we don't get separated.
She sees Autumn with a group of other Gryffindors going upstairs as we go downstairs.