Charms

We walk into the Charms classroom.
Professor Flitwick stood behind a very tall desk.
"Take your seats, please," He called out to us. 

Autumn nods and pulls Atlas into the classroom and sits in one of the middle-row chairs. 

Atlas sits down beside Autumn and looks around.
Ron, Harry, and Hermione were sitting in front of us.
She saw Draco walk in and go to the completely opposite side of the classroom.
"Father's talk with Draco really changed him didn't it," she whispers to Autumn, thinking about how since we got back from the Christmas Break, he's been away from us a lot more than he used to be. Autumn looks over to where Draco had gone. "Yeah, your right... I wish I knew why." she takes out her quill, "What if Draco is bad? like really bad?" she whispers. "Though, seeing him over the break was fun." 

"Draco's not bad, I know that for sure... he's just got a lot of expectations to live up to and a lot of rules to follow..." Atlas said, frowning, "Yeah, the break was fun, we got to be with him a lot more and we actually had fun without him being the super bossy guy that he is,"
She glances over at Draco again, only to see him sneer at another kid from a different house and then start laughing at the look on their face. Autumn sighs, "Yeah, I wish he could be like that all the time." 

Atlas shrugs, "Yeah, well, at least we have him that way the other times, even if it's not all of the time," she gives a half-hearted smile.
She distantly hears Professor Flitwick giving instructions for a spell.
She waves her wand around, hoping that she's doing the right wand motion.

Autumn sighs and turns her head to the book she was reading about Charms.