Home For The Holidays

Atlas pulls out a book from her trunk, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, and start reading it. She glances over the book and see that Autumn is asleep and smiles.
After a little while, She gets up and leaves the compartment to go for a quick walk.
Atlas walks past Hermione's compartment and smile at her and keep going past.
Eventually, she happens to find Draco's compartment, He was sitting in one corner and Pansy was sitting in the complete opposite corner, the furthest away from each other. Crabbe and Goyle were there too. Their compartment door was open.
"Cozy," Atlas sneers at them and walked away, back to her compartment and sitting back down, Autumn was still asleep. She picks her book back up and continues reading.

*Four Hours Later* 

Atlas had put her book away and was staring out the window, waiting to see Kings Cross Station come into view.
"Only a few minutes left," Hermione suddenly said from the door, smiling. Atlas smiles back and she walked away.
Atlas nudged Autumn with her shoe, "Wake up sleepy head, we're almost there!"

Autumn yawns and open her eyes. "really?" She asks leaning her head against the seat. 

"Yup, Hermione just came and said only a few minutes until we arrive, so," Atlas says, looking out the window to see how far she could see.

"Ok" Autumn looks out the window and see the station come into view. "OMGOHS, I see it." Autumn says getting up. 

"Oooo I wanna see!" Atlas stands up too. She sees Kings Cross Station rapidly getting closer.
The train starts to slow down a little.
"We're almost home!" Atlas says excitedly.

The train slows to a stop and the doors open. "Let's go!" Autumn says grabbing Atlas and hopping off the train.
She walks over to the wall, we came through before holding her stuff. "Are you ready?" She asks Atlas.

"As ready as I'll ever be. I wanna see my Mum!" Atlas smiles and laughs.

Autumn smiles and take her hand and we run through the wall and into the Muggle station.
"Wow" Autumn gasps. "were back"

"Honestly I didn't think that it would feel this good to be back!" Atlas laughs.
She goes on her tiptoes, trying to see if she could find Mom or Dad. Finally, she does.
Atlas pulls on Autumn's hand and leads her over to them.
She lets go of Autumn's hand and immediately hug Narcissa.

"Welcome back" Narcissa smiles. "Where's Draco?" She asks.
"Don't know," Autumn frowns giving her a side hug.

"Don't know don't care. He's a big boy, I think he can his way to us." Atlas says, trying not to sound annoyed.
"Atlas. Autumn. Did something happen at Hogwarts that's something to do with Draco?" Lucius asks sternly.
"Nope. He's just not being a super nice person, as usual, that's all," Atlas says, letting go of Narcissa and going over and giving Lucius a hug.

"Well we can't leave without him" Narcissa says looking at Lucius.
"Ohhh Why not!" Autumn frowns. 

Just then Draco comes rushing up, panting.
"I looked everywhere but here for you," He said, out of breath, not looking at Autumn nor Atlas.
"Well, anyway, Draco, hurry up, let's get going home," Lucius said, turning around to leave.

Autumn stands by Atlas ignoring Draco and following then.
"So how was Hogwarts?" Narcissa asks.

"It was magical," Atlas smiles.

Autumn chuckles "Yeah totally."