Pranked

Atlas runs through the hallways, hiding whenever someone goes by.
She runs to Filches office, "Alohomora," She whispers. The door unlocks and opens up.
Thankfully Filch wasn't in the office right then.
While looking for the rope she sees a bunch of other stuff, evidence of Harry's dad had been at Hogwarts. She also sees her original last name on some papers, "Nightshade" Atlas whispers as she runs her finger over the name.
She shakes her head, She needed to focus on getting rope.
Atlas finds the rope and leaves the office as fast as she could, hiding it under the side of her robes. She goes through the hallways just as fast and sneaky as before.
She runs down to the Dungeons where Autumn was waiting for her outside of the common room.
"Fizzing Whizzbees," Atlas says out of breath. The portrait swings open.

Autumn laughs and walks in with her. "Ok, so first of, boys dorm" She smiles.
Autumn takes the rope and ties it through the handle of the bucket. She walks over to the boy's dorm and ties the rope on the inside of the dorm.

"Ok, so when they open the door the rope will pull on the bucket making it fall forward," Autumn explains

"This is going to be wicked!!" Atlas says, smiling.

"Yup!" Autumn smiles. "Now you get to see it happen I don't, unless you want me to wait with you, I want Draco to walk in." She chuckles.

"Of course I want you to wait with me!" Atlas gives Autumn a quick hug, "I can't wait to see the look on Draco's face, he's not gonna be happy,"

Autumn smiles hugging her back. "Where is a good play to hide?" She asks looking around the room.

"Well we could just sit in the common room and act like nothing is going on and all that. Or we could sit in the girl's dorm with the door slightly open and wait," Atlas says, looking around.

"True," Autumn says sitting down on the couch.

1 hour later

Draco walks through the portrait hole, looking exhausted, worried, and pale.
The moment that he sees us he freezes.

"Hi, Draco." Autumn smiles and waves.

Draco stares for a couple of seconds and then immediately comes over and wraps Atlas in for a hug.
"Hi," He looks at Autumn for a few seconds.

"How was class?" Autumn asks with a smile."Awful," Draco sighed and sat beside us, "I was so worried the entire time that I just couldn't focus. And because of that, I ended up getting 10 points taken from Slytherin. When I saw both of you in here I could have cried, I was so relieved," Draco tipped his head back so that it was against the couch.

"There there." Autumn pats his head. "You might wanna go change, you got a little stan on your robe." She points to the stan he had in the middle of his Robe

Draco looked at the stain, "Oh..." He got up and went up the stairs to go to the dorm.
Atlas smiles at Autumn and stays where she was sitting, pretending like she didn't know what was going to happen.

Autumn waves. "Have fun." she turns and winks at Atlas."Have fun?" Draco muttered as he was right outside of the boy's dorm door."Sorry haha, We will wait here," Autumn says. 

Draco opens the door to the boy's dorm and a bunch of water gets poured on him.
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!!!!!" Draco yelled.
Atlas starts laughing.

Autumn turns her head to look at him and burst out laughing. "Draco you ok?" She chuckles.

Draco trudges down the steps and over to us, soaking wet.
"What. The. Bloody. Hell!" He stares at us while we just laugh.

Autumn sits up straight. "what? would you like a hug?" she asked with a chuckle. "You might wanna go change now"

Draco stands there, dripping wet.
"Actually yes, I would like a hug," He starts walking towards Autumn and Atlas with his arms outstretched.
"No no no! Oh no, you don't!!" Atlas jumps up and runs away from him.