Classes

Autumn Yawns. 
"Come on We're gonna be late for class." Hermione frowns
"Im up, im up," She changes and walks into the common room. 

Autumn walks into the Great hall and sits down falling back asleep on the table.

Meanwhile

Altas wakes up to Astoria vigorously shaking her arm.

"Hmm?" Atlas mumbles.
"Come onn!! We have to get to class, now hurry up!" Astoria said, starting to drag Atlas out of bed.
"Hmmm nooo, I don't want to go to class," She mutters, rolling over.
"Well too bad, you missed yesterday's classes from being wherever, so you can't miss today too!" She said, still pulling her out of bed.
Atlas groans and sits up, squinting in the light of the room.

After a few minutes, Astoria and Atlas leave the common room and walk to the Great Hall.
We sit down at the Slytherin table.
A minute later Draco comes over and sits next to Atlas.
"We have Potions first!" He said excitedly.
"Someone's full of energy," Atlas says, struggling to keep her eyes open.

Autumn eats a piece of food from the table.
"Autumn?" Ron looks at her. "Are you ok?"
Autumn nods slightly. "Very very tired" She Yawns.
"Well, your gonna have to be alert for Potions..." Harry Starts. "Snape won't want you sleeping."
"I know, I know." Autumn Frowns. She looks up and sees Atlas.
"I'll be back." She stands up and walks over to where Atlas is sitting and drop her head on Atlas shoulder. 

Atlas looks at Autumn and smiles.
"Yes?" She asks, yawning.

"I'm tired." Autumn Sighs and sits down between her and Draco.

"We have Potions first..." Atlas frowns, "And I've been told that I'm not allowed to skip today's classes as well as yesterdays," She glances at Astoria.
Atlas takes a piece of toast, "We should probably be getting to class shouldn't we?" Atlas says, taking a bite of the toast.

"Ya," Autumn sighs, "How you sleep Draco?" She asks standing up.

"On my back," Draco said, standing up and walking in front of us. He turned back and smiled at Autumn.

"Me?" Autumn slightly smiles looking at him. 

We walk down to the Dungeons to Potions class.
Atlas sits down in the back of the class.

Autumn looks at Draco and takes a seat.

Draco sat down in front of us, "Don't fall asleep unless you want Snape to hit you," Draco whispered, leaning back in his seat.

Evelyn had lost track of the others over the past few days, mostly holed-up in the Library and practically invisible to most people. However, Hermione had filled her in on some things that had happened, and she was happy to see everyone back in Potions class.

She heard Draco's comment from her seat in the corner of the room, and giggled a little - she was also very tired, and felt that at least one of us might be facing the wrath of Snape for it.

Autumn looks up as Snape comes into the room. "OH boy," She says putting her wand beside her. "I hope he's still not mad about the other day," Autumn whispers to Atlas.